How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

1 hour ago, samadhiSheol said:

Tired. Exhausted. Knackered. Going to sleep shortly. 

I don't want to wake up anymore. I don't want to live another day of this pointlessness. I hate myself, I hate humanity and I want to be dead. 

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

I exist only to transfer money to other people. I supposedly make the stuff by working at a job that tortures my soul, but it flies out the window to the banks, landlords, and other black holes instantaneously. 

On 1/10/2021 at 6:30 AM, Nightjar said:

Thing is coke is like crack to me 😬

I used to drink way too much soda and got off it by drinking more unflavored seltzer water. Wouldn't have thought it would be satisfying, but it was. (I still drink too much coffee, though.) If you carbonate the water yourself, you can control how fizzy to make it. Lots of carbonation may still not be very healthy, but at least you have more control. Maybe you can even buy flavorings that are light in sugar or caffeine?

As for me... I am going over the edge with the doomscrolling this week. Also, my Dad has his first cancer treatment tomorrow. I've never had a big problem with anxiety, but am feeling like it's hard to breathe.

I am still waiting for my doctor to call me.  I made this phone appointment last Wednesday.  I am waiting for over ten hours now. He does this every time.  Some may ask why do I keep seeing him well I have to because I cannot find another doctor.  It's the Canadian system.

Edited by duck

2 hours ago, juno_writes said:

I used to drink way too much soda and got off it by drinking more unflavored seltzer water. Wouldn't have thought it would be satisfying, but it was. (I still drink too much coffee, though.) If you carbonate the water yourself, you can control how fizzy to make it. Lots of carbonation may still not be very healthy, but at least you have more control. Maybe you can even buy flavorings that are light in sugar or caffeine?

As for me... I am going over the edge with the doomscrolling this week. Also, my Dad has his first cancer treatment tomorrow. I've never had a big problem with anxiety, but am feeling like it's hard to breathe.

I drink hot water when all else fails, keeps me off too much caffeine, away from sugar and off the alcohol.

good term, doomscrolling, I will remember that. Best trick for anxiety I know of, that is reliable and almost harmless, breathing, breath in through the nose slowly, count to 8, hold for 4 seconds and then fully exhale, repeat a couple of times. 
Fingers crossed for your Dad

8 hours ago, JD4010 said:

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

I exist only to transfer money to other people. I supposedly make the stuff by working at a job that tortures my soul, but it flies out the window to the banks, landlords, and other black holes instantaneously. 

Sadly I did wake up.

10 hours ago, juno_writes said:

Sorry to hear that. I know all too well how it feels when your parents are seriously ill. It's very scary. Try to take care of yourself while this is going on.. I hope that your dad's treatment is successful. 

14 hours ago, watalife said:

I'm sitting here thinking what a sad life.

No!  No!   I stopped thinking that way.  It's people who make our lives hell by abusing us.   HUGS :hugs:

--------------------------------

My doctor never called.  What a waste.  I did an online check and his clinic have poor reviews.  I did a search for a new doctor but they are not accepting new patients.  

------------------------------------

I woke up seven am today.  I hope I can do some chores and stay awake all day.

58 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Got the paralysis thing going on at the minute. It's almost nice sometimes like, 'Can't do anything, sorry. Paralysed.' It's like a break of sorts 🤷‍♀️

I hope you feel better soon.

13 hours ago, watalife said:

Scared at what's coming next. Anyone else?

Yes, but maybe not for the obvious reason(s).

Something happening to me is one thing -- it is what it is.  But, if whatever is next does not improve, there will also be negative consequences for others, too.  (my cats, parents, etc.)  That is what scares me!  

Most days I'm just in a fog and couldn't tell you much of what happened.  I see shows of people recalling things that happened 10 years ago yeah right.  What did I eat today?  What did I just watch on tv?  Does it even matter?  Nope it's pretty much over.

3 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

I feel better as in my headache is gone but my back hurts still but not as bad 

a bit depressed today my son just turns 11 in the 9th and didn’t get to talk to him anxious to

I hope you do get to speak with your son soon. Its hard to stay in contact, especially with kids, if you are not in daily contact. They get consumed with their stuff and we meanwhile tend to overthink why they didn’t. Glad your headache has gone

7 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Most days I'm just in a fog and couldn't tell you much of what happened.  I see shows of people recalling things that happened 10 years ago yeah right.  What did I eat today?  What did I just watch on tv?  Does it even matter?  Nope it's pretty much over.

I cant remember what happened today, so you’re not alone. It sucks, but are you sure it means it’s over? I think its more like the things we can’t remember are just not significant enough. I tend to get slightly disassociated with my daily stuff, and wish I could recall more. Maybe I would remember just the good things, wouldn’t that be nice!

I used to do my shopping after 8:00 pm because there were less people around. Anyhow now I am forced to either shop earlier or shop online, due to our curfew. 
Whilst I should be feeling bad, this ironically makes me feel good, short term, less people for me to see. Long term, I can see no light

1 hour ago, Extremebeginner said:

I cant remember what happened today, so you’re not alone. It sucks, but are you sure it means it’s over? I think its more like the things we can’t remember are just not significant enough. I tend to get slightly disassociated with my daily stuff, and wish I could recall more. Maybe I would remember just the good things, wouldn’t that be nice!

I wish I could recall less or none.