Lindsay

How do You Feel Right Now? #12

4 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

Am so tired 😒going crazy and on and on send help 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😐

I’m sorry you’re having a very bad day. Keep talking to us and hanging on. Stay strong, there’s good and bad to this craziness in this world, look for things to be grateful for. It’s hard but hopefully slowly you can do it. You’re a worthy person, so keep talking to us ya. 

5 hours ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

I’m sorry you’re having a very bad day. Keep talking to us and hanging on. Stay strong, there’s good and bad to this craziness in this world, look for things to be grateful for. It’s hard but hopefully slowly you can do it. You’re a worthy person, so keep talking to us ya. 

Yea but I don’t see anything to be grateful for that’s part of my problem and am very paranoid it’s bad very bad like here’s one I thought there was a person in my room last night and I can’t say the rest because it’s stuff we shouldn’t be talking about well that’s how I feel about it so pretty much feel like every one I can see me every where and read my thoughts and so on honestly me and reality are not even on the same planet and also feel like people don’t believe or understand what am saying 

I always feel very restless but I don't really have any interests.  It's just you have to get out of here and wherever I end up I will shortly have to get out of there as well.

Today I just don’t give a **** about anything or if what I do hurts same one bad place to be am just saying not sure if I should do anything about this well **** no I believe **** **** **** **** sorry 

19 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

every one I can see me every where and read my thoughts and so on honestly me and reality are not even on the same planet and also feel like people don’t believe or understand what am saying 

I’ve pretty much given up on people. I’m always running away and always alone cos of what you just described. My main enemy nowadays is my thoughts. I’m a wreck really. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

I’ve pretty much given up on people. I’m always running away and always alone cos of what you just described. My main enemy nowadays is my thoughts. I’m a wreck really. 

People are the reason I'm sick.  People have destroyed me.  I don't like them or get along with them because I shouldn't.  If someone shows up here my first thought has to be what are they up to?  Nobody cares about me so if they show up they're up to something.

Edited by sober4life

56 minutes ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

I get it I really but my problem is am just paranoid 😔eather way am sorry you feel that way 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, sober4life said:

People are the reason I'm sick.  People have destroyed me.  I don't like them or get along with them because I shouldn't.  If someone shows up here my first thought has to be what are they up to?  Nobody cares about me so if they show up they're up to something.

Same here.  I avoid humans (except babies and toddlers) like the plague.

Edited by duck

3 hours ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

Today is a very bad day and the day still haven’t end yet 😞 I really hate myself.

HUGS for you.  

Posted (edited)

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I will have to invite people into my house that I don't trust that have made this harder for me every step of the way.  I'll have to be perfect and miserable the whole time with a fake smile and I'll probably throw up as soon as they leave.

Edited by sober4life

11 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I will have to invite people into my house that I don't trust that have made this harder for me every step of the way.  I'll have to be perfect and miserable the whole time with a fake smile and I'll probably throw up as soon as they leave.

Happy early birthday and try to enjoy your special day.  :birfdayCake:

I feel really tired today and I'm in need of a energy drink.  All encouragement

will be appreciated. Thanks, and try to have yourself one of your best days ever. 

4 hours ago, duck said:

Same here.  I avoid humans (except babies and toddlers) like the plague.

I love babies and toddlers as well but we have to keep in mind if they're sending in spies they will send the ones we least suspect.

Afraid of life, afraid of death. Stuck in this pointless existence. Been reading some "guides" on ending this, ended up with "there is no suitable way for such a coward".

1 hour ago, emptyman said:

Afraid of life, afraid of death. Stuck in this pointless existence. Been reading some "guides" on ending this, ended up with "there is no suitable way for such a coward".

Checking out isn't the thing to do, but finding away to live is the way to go.

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

Happy birthday! Sorry to ask but why do u have to invite people into your house. Your birthday should be a day for u to just relax and be yourself.