How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

7 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Ain't the gubmint generous? That 5500 page stimulus bill contains all kinds of pork, much of it being sent to other countries ($500,000,000 to Israel!). And we get a piddly $600 of OUR OWN MONEY back.

I want a huge bulldozer for Christmas so I can level the Capitol and White House. Sorry, but I'm way past fed up with that cesspool.

I didn't read it but maybe the only way we got peace treaties is by paying off countries.

Hade a bad day yesterday when I realized it’s been a exactly a year since grandma passed away having a very hard time with life at the moment got taken of my of my depression meds so there’s that actually tonight be the first night with out it so we shall see how that goes it’s just so hard to breath or do anything takes a lot of effort just to take care of myself am at a hole new low even for me it’s me and am just saying 

5 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Hade a bad day yesterday when I realized it’s been a exactly a year since grandma passed away having a very hard time with life at the moment got taken of my of my depression meds so there’s that actually tonight be the first night with out it so we shall see how that goes it’s just so hard to breath or do anything takes a lot of effort just to take care of myself am at a hole new low even for me it’s me and am just saying 

Wow. Coming off meds is tough. I think most people feel worse before they feel better. I guess it's like a hangover of sorts but it lasts a little while longer 🤷‍♀️

I hope your doctor is weaning you off slowly? Going cold turkey will give you a bigger hangover 😬 

14 hours ago, sober4life said:

I didn't read it but maybe the only way we got peace treaties is by paying off countries.

Worked for the English against the Vikings and the French against the Muslims. Well, at least until the next time the Vikings or the Muslims decided they wanted to invade again.

4 minutes ago, anon22ae said:

Worked for the English against the Vikings and the French against the Muslims. Well, at least until the next time the Vikings or the Muslims decided they wanted to invade again.

I put maybe in my quote even though I know it's true.  It's probably the way we've ended every conflict so far.

Merry Christmas everyone!  We sure got a white Christmas here!  I looked on the banisters and saw about 4 inches and thought oh we didn't get much here.  Wrong it's just a time where a lot of snow drifted.  It's the biggest snow so far this year for sure.

1 hour ago, DialAForAlan said:

Sleepy but also really emotional over Jane. There's so many things I wish she knew and even more of them that I wish I could tell her. TLDR; I love her so much and my heart can't hold it all sometimes.

I can relate but with someone else. Thought I was the only one :hugs:

9 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Wow. Coming off meds is tough. I think most people feel worse before they feel better. I guess it's like a hangover of sorts but it lasts a little while longer 🤷‍♀️

I hope your doctor is weaning you off slowly? Going cold turkey will give you a bigger hangover 😬 

Yea went off with the help of my doctor took half for three days then off of it seemed kinda fast to me but it was a really low dose so I should be better tonight got meds for sleep going to take two of them tonight ( I can take one or two at night it see what works)

27 minutes ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

Yea went off with the help of my doctor took half for three days then off of it seemed kinda fast to me but it was a really low dose so I should be better tonight got meds for sleep going to take two of them tonight ( I can take one or two at night it see what works)

Yeah, seems fast to me too. But I guess a low dose would be an easier detox. 🤷‍♀️

Good luck tonight. Hope you feel better 🎄