How do You Feel Right Now? #12

Lindsay

On 12/5/2020 at 2:48 PM, sober4life said:

About this time it's like putting a monkey into a spaceship and hoping it makes it to Mars by my birthday in March.

As an aside, I think you make the best analogies, my friend!

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

As an aside, I think you make the best analogies, my friend!

Well everyone in my life says I'm doing really well right now.  What if everyone is pretending to be doing well all the time.  I mean looking at the computer right now I couldn't tell you what wallpaper is on the walls in here unless I looked up.  I would have to walk outside and look at the house to be sure what color it is but I'm here.  It's all a big show.

6 hours ago, sober4life said:

Well everyone in my life says I'm doing really well right now.  What if everyone is pretending to be doing well all the time.  I mean looking at the computer right now I couldn't tell you what wallpaper is on the walls in here unless I looked up.  I would have to walk outside and look at the house to be sure what color it is but I'm here.  It's all a big show.

You may actually be right that everyone is pretending to be doing well all the time.  That is probably true for at least most people.  A lot will not admit it, and some may not even consciously understand it themselves.

As for the rest of your post, I empathize with you and am sorry that is how life is for you.  I do admire you for being able to handle it all when dealing with the 'real world'.  That takes great personal strength.  👍

4 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

You may actually be right that everyone is pretending to be doing well all the time.  That is probably true for at least most people.  A lot will not admit it, and some may not even consciously understand it themselves.

As for the rest of your post, I empathize with you and am sorry that is how life is for you.  I do admire you for being able to handle it all when dealing with the 'real world'.  That takes great personal strength.  👍

It's all about perspective I think.  Nobody else here knows what color the house or the wallpaper is either.  I was smart at one time but in a world like this if you're smart I think you also have to lose your mind.  I made the mistake of trying to figure out the world.  You can't be happy or sane after that.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:48 AM, watalife said:

@iWantRope how is your job going?  Im only a month in and its like high school but worse. Would you be happy to win the lotto and never work again? :sunbathing:

For me it is a yes and no answer. I really like working and staying busy. It is the only way to keep my mind from wondering all over the place. 

I don't even know anymore other than missing Jane so much my soul is aching (if that's even possible). Plus, every time I remember I've still got the rest of the month to get through, I just feel even worse. I wish I could pull a rumplestiltskin and sleep till it's over or maybe find a time machine cause I just want my Jane.

Very tired since I woke up.  

------------------------------------------------------------

I think I will start a business selling used coffins and custom made caskets.  What you all think?  😁🤣

1 hour ago, duck said:

I think I will start a business selling used coffins and custom made caskets.  What you all think?  😁🤣

Sure, why not?  But I do not really want all the responsibilities that go with ownership.   Would you have any good, used coffins to rent?

(Seems like we are both in about the same, goofy mood at the moment.)  😉

20 minutes ago, jkd_sd said:

Sure, why not?  But I do not really want all the responsibilities that go with ownership.   Would you have any good, used coffins to rent?

(Seems like we are both in about the same, goofy mood at the moment.)  😉

I have a creative mind.  I come up with funny things all the time. 🙂

18 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

I really like working and staying busy. It is the only way to keep my mind from wondering all over the place. 

Working means dealing with nasty customers & worse, colleagues doing personal attacks towards you. It also means having to multitask two, three, or more NUMBER ONE TOP PRIORITYS concurrently, for 48+ hours every week. Now think again about whether you still like working.

Not feeling good. My stomach is churning and my motivation levels are at 0.01 %That's gonna have to be enough to get some cleaning done today. And I need to get outta here too. I don't know if I'm gonna have enough energy to do both but I'll try....

First things first, I'm gonna give mini lion some play time so that we'll have at least one happy bunny in the house. 

This time of year... Man, it's a struggle 😬🥀