Jump to content

How do You Feel Right Now? #12


Lindsay

Recommended Posts

Yeah every time I have to deal with people I feel forced.  I used to be more active.  My home was a place to sleep and that's about it but I know by now there's nothing out there.  Most people around here by my age are pretty much the same way angry and disgusted with life.  They're sick of everything and I think it's the normal way to feel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm feeling shocked, outraged, frustrated, fearful and powerless about the delay in transitioning the office of President. I have no desire to debate politics, I just need to express these feelings I'm sitting with, so I can let them pass. They're affecting my sleep and health. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's very hard on everyone.  The government and politics are much different with this presidency.  It's an every day tv show.  It's way too much to deal with every single day.  Before this I never thought about any of it really.  I lived my life and mostly forgot about the government until I saw a rare appearance from a leader on tv.  It needs to go back to that for all of our sanity I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

I'm very tired today. I guess I'm gonna have to limp through this one. I stayed up till 2am last night on a bit of a manic cleaning session 😬🌃😳

I've been the same way lately.  I have 7 trash bags that have to go this week from cleaning.😬

Edited by sober4life
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sober4life said:

I've been the same way lately.  I have 7 trash bags of things that have to go this week from cleaning.😬

Oh god you're like me. I want to get rid of everything. It's coz I've always got one foot out of the door 😬

No one can accuse me of being a hoarder I guess 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Atra said:

I'm feeling shocked, outraged, frustrated, fearful and powerless about the delay in transitioning the office of President. I have no desire to debate politics, I just need to express these feelings I'm sitting with, so I can let them pass. They're affecting my sleep and health. 

Same here... I'm not much involved in politics, but it's disturbing that people seem to wind up hating one another in earnest. There is no reconciliation when each side thinks the other is evil, even if it's due to misinformation. Gone are the days when we could "agree to disagree" and still remain friends...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been very busy shovelling snow the past three days.  I also saw my optometrist for my blurred vision.  He said my eyes are dry so he gave me some drops.  I also got my blood work results and my Hemoglobin A1C is 6.5.  It should be below 5.9.  It has been high for the past two years.  I will discuss the results with my gp next week.  6.5 indicates diabetes. Both diabetes and dry eyes can cause blurred vision.  We will try not to worry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like shit, horrible, worthless ..all this act of pretending to be happy and pretending that life is actually worth living. I still have to wrap up that shit horrible worthless feeling and place it in a corner and continue pretending to be happy. I hate this life. I have everything. But I still hate it. I should really just separate. I’m tired of pretending in this marriage. But if I leave there are many consequences which I don’t want to face. That’s why I hate my life. But yet I still pretend that I’m happy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I'm feeling pretty good lately.  Weather has always had a huge impact on my mood, and with winter, snow and the holidays approaching.. I'm looking forward to it.  I know it's the opposite of the way most people with depression feel, but I love winter.  It's just who I am.  Also I had a not so great summer/early fall, so this is like a refreshing renewal for me.  Or something like that 🙂   Other than all that my social anxiety is still pretty terrible, but I can usually trudge through it when I really need to.  Overall I'd say I'm doing ok.  👍  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have lots of friends a moth friend 2 stink bug friends and I usually hear my mouse friend in the walls.  No person would be desperate enough to jump onto this sinking ship and really the animals would leave the first chance they had.  They're just trapped here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

two 

I need a friend 

i have friends I just feel lonely 

Why?

Friends are those who think you're exploitable for their own benefit and try to do so at every opportunity e.g. only contacting you when they wanna borrow money from you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, iWantRope said:

Why?

Friends are those who think you're exploitable for their own benefit and try to do so at every opportunity e.g. only contacting you when they wanna borrow money from you

Don't forget about family, we don't need them either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, iWantRope said:

Why?

Friends are those who think you're exploitable for their own benefit and try to do so at every opportunity e.g. only contacting you when they wanna borrow money from you

My grandpa had all kinds of friends.  What did they do in the end?  Well grandpa died in the summer so they avoided me at all costs until the following summer even going to the extremes of actually running away to avoid talking to me.  When they got tired of running after a year every conversation since has been them apologizing for not showing up to the nursing home to see grandpa even one time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, idkusername465 said:

I think 2021 might be the year I finally take my life. Preferably before the warmer months. I'm thinking before June maybe

How are you?  PM me if you want to chat.  I am hear for you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, AloneGuy said:

I think I'm feeling pretty good lately.  Weather has always had a huge impact on my mood, and with winter, snow and the holidays approaching.. I'm looking forward to it.  I know it's the opposite of the way most people with depression feel, but I love winter.  It's just who I am.  Also I had a not so great summer/early fall, so this is like a refreshing renewal for me.  Or something like that 🙂   Other than all that my social anxiety is still pretty terrible, but I can usually trudge through it when I really need to.  Overall I'd say I'm doing ok.  👍  

I am fifteen hundred miles north of Colorado.  We have had snow already.  Temperatures are below the freezing mark.  I prefer summer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...