So Overrated

Mark250

15 hours ago, watalife said:

Tide laundry detergent

Yeah the truth is every laundry detergent will work with cold water.  I know because I've done it.  Dryer sheets are a big ripoff too.  I haven't used them the whole time I've been on my own.

13 minutes ago, monicott17 said:

Football and everything assoicated with it. I live in a football crazed town with an obnoxious and over the top fanbase.  I know they are good and have a decent shot at winning but it is just too much and I avoid it as much as I can.

It's like that here too.  Browns and Steelers fans will absolutely sit on bleachers in weather that has below zero temperatures and a foot of snow on the field to watch a 3-0 game!

Professional Athletes are extremely overrated as mentors.  Some use their accomplishments as a platform to bring about change for the betterment of others. 

But, there are so many others who use their celebritsm to use and take advantage of the most vannerable in society.  They rape,  steal, and destroy. 

What about all the people who are making a difference in the lives of others?  The unknowns who don't seek recognition.  

On 11/3/2021 at 8:29 PM, sober4life said:

It's like that here too.  Browns and Steelers fans will absolutely sit on bleachers in weather that has below zero temperatures and a foot of snow on the field to watch a 3-0 game!

Same here. There was a game a few years back that was a straight up blizzard and the stands were still mostly full. The fans here are uh, big party animals and their tailgating antics are well known. I don’t get any of it to be honest and wasn’t sad at all to see them lose recently to a team they should have beaten.

Another very overrated thing in my opinion….podcasts. Perhaps it is my short attention span but the few I have tried just don’t hold my interest. Plus, several people talking loudly and at once annoys me in real life so I don’t really need to hear it on a podcast.