How DARE you...

How dare you be so respectful? So selfish?

I have been given this treatment my whole life. Im no spring chicken either!

Parents, my husband, teachers, co-workers, bosses, siblings, friends adjudicators. And now YOU?

Oh i know. You have it so tough dont you?no one else does do they?

Oh and the real pisser...he always defends you.

"Im so sick right now and i feel so terrible," you yell. Uh huh. So terrible that you are able to muster up the energy to yell at me like that.

Oh and i could hear you giggling in the other room by the way. Yeah you feel terrible enough to giggle at whatever you were doing.

Not feeling well my ass. 

We will see how well you feel once i get disgnosed and my lovely little prognosis sinks in.  How terrible will you feel then?

Hmmm?

• 3 months later...
On 2/17/2020 at 3:36 AM, Natasha1 said:

How dare you be so respectful? So selfish?

I have been given this treatment my whole life. Im no spring chicken either!

Parents, my husband, teachers, co-workers, bosses, siblings, friends adjudicators. And now YOU?

Oh i know. You have it so tough dont you?no one else does do they?

Oh and the real pisser...he always defends you.

"Im so sick right now and i feel so terrible," you yell. Uh huh. So terrible that you are able to muster up the energy to yell at me like that.

Oh and i could hear you giggling in the other room by the way. Yeah you feel terrible enough to giggle at whatever you were doing.

Not feeling well my ass. 

We will see how well you feel once i get disgnosed and my lovely little prognosis sinks in.  How terrible will you feel then?

Hmmm?

That is not a good mentality to have in any circumstance. You need to work on that, and also believe in yourself and take it from there.