Sign in to follow this  
anxiousE

Getting Super Worried About My Friend

Not sure if I mentioned it yet here or not, but one of my online friends (my first actually) is really struggling right now and her (their) last post made it sound like they were going to give in to the end, if you know what I mean. I don't know what more to do. I tried messaging and just sent an email now. I'm so very worried and I don't know if I'll ever really know if the worst should happen. (Surely someone has to know them more personally than me that goes to the same site as me, but still. I dunno). Gah! What do I do?! Plus, I'm not sleeping and that just makes it all worse! 😞

Not sure how many are actually reading this, but nonetheless...

UPDATES 

Heard from the friend and things seem to be looking up. (They've moved from the hospital to residency...or is it vice versa? I'm a bit ignorant since my depression never got that serious, but apparently they're happy about this). Unfortunately, another friend has now gone MIA. She did mention she might do this, but changed her mind. Apparently, she changed it again though. Sigh! Hopefully she'll be ok! I'm trying not to worry though.

More News

Ok, so I already mentioned the second friend. I got confirmation today from our mutual that she did in fact have to go IP. I really hope everything gets better for her. She's definitely a big presence and is missed by her friends. And our mutual, poor little dear, has been crying. Honestly, I'm a little nervous about how much to try to help because she's so young and I don't want any trouble in that area (such a shame really. I mean friends can be friends at any age, but I can also understand the fear of internet strangers). At any rate, it's just a difficult time for us. :/

I hope everything works out for your friends.  I'm sorry I missed this post.  The past couple of months have been pretty bad.  I've been inpatient many many times and I know how rough the road is.  I just want things to work out and I want the best for them.

4 hours ago, sober4life said:

I hope everything works out for your friends.  I'm sorry I missed this post.  The past couple of months have been pretty bad.  I've been inpatient many many times and I know how rough the road is.  I just want things to work out and I want the best for them.

thank you!