Sign in to follow this  
Kaklnick

I've totally hit rock bottom

I recently joined the forum, glad that there are people who go through the same thing with me to exchange views.

I'm 27 years old, I haven't finished university yet, I've only worked  part-time as a retail salesman, generally my life is a total mess.

I am diagnosed with icd 10 depression and anxiety , been on seroxat for about 4 years.I suffer from daily dizziness and recently i have an itchy sensation all over my body with no visible rash. 

I'm not getting out of the house, i have no girlfriend, i have gained weight and i am all the time in front of the computer.

I am desperate to start over my life but i can't, i want to finish uni but i can't start studying.Sometimes i think i am a total failure...

Seroxat (paroxetine) can have this effect on people. Sounds like you need to try an SSRI with a more mood-brightening and stimulating effect, like fluoxetine or sertraline, or even an SNRI.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 2:43 AM, Kaklnick said:

I recently joined the forum, glad that there are people who go through the same thing with me to exchange views.

I'm 27 years old, I haven't finished university yet, I've only worked  part-time as a retail salesman, generally my life is a total mess.

I am diagnosed with icd 10 depression and anxiety , been on seroxat for about 4 years.I suffer from daily dizziness and recently i have an itchy sensation all over my body with no visible rash. 

I'm not getting out of the house, i have no girlfriend, i have gained weight and i am all the time in front of the computer.

I am desperate to start over my life but i can't, i want to finish uni but i can't start studying.Sometimes i think i am a total failure...

It sounds like your medicine isn't working for you anymore.  It might be a good ideal to go talk back with your health

care provider.