low and scared

twotone

Feeling low, scared and lonely today.  It felt like a December of pressures,  and it feels like I've been swimming against the current fo r some time. Over the last few days I can almost sense changes in brain chemistry.  Scary time,  feel v. vunerable at the mo. Seeing doc tomorrow.😢

Well,  took courage to see the doc today (new place, new practice,  new doctor).  Doc was very efficeient and stuck to our 10 mins slot.  I mentioned I disliked the side effects of my historical prescription (peroxatine,   Constant leg twitches in the night and headache side effects)  He prescribed prozac so we'll see how I get on with that 🥴. I also booked a health check which I think im due.

How It feels is kindof the same but also different from previous historic epsodes.  The same because I feel detached from others and feel significantly troubled if I have to spend time together like at work (unpaid) or social situation.  It feels at the moment that either deepen my depression. Anxiety is quite high,  Get up in the morning in turmoil,  then have to compose myself to get the little one ready for school.  Hope the meds can tackle this side 

Kindof different as I practise yoga and qigong chinese exercise which I've taken up in the last couple of years since my last episode.  I feel less detached for my body a littl less clumsy perhaps.  Maybe worth mentiioning if it helps someone.

• 4 months later...
On 1/19/2020 at 1:38 PM, twotone said:

Feeling low, scared and lonely today.  It felt like a December of pressures,  and it feels like I've been swimming against the current fo r some time. Over the last few days I can almost sense changes in brain chemistry.  Scary time,  feel v. vunerable at the mo. Seeing doc tomorrow.😢

Just remember that you said you are swimming against the current for some time. It good that your trying to resist the negative mindset, but remember that you can either wait for the current to stop flow, which is unpredictable , it could flow like that until you die or you can swim harder and be more determined.