Anyone have any experience of stimulants as a treatment or adjunct for depression.  I have been experimenting (legit through my doctor) with dexamphetamin.  Initially to address a suspicion that some ADD was at play.  Really sitting on the fence with it after about 6 weeks.  Initially, I was very hopeful but lately , it settles me down in the morning but leaves me bursting with nervous energy towards the end of the day.  To the extent that I usually need Lorazepam to end my day at peace. Anyone had similar experiences with dex ?

On 1/13/2020 at 9:56 PM, Rob2020 said:

Anyone have any experience of stimulants as a treatment or adjunct for depression.  I have been experimenting (legit through my doctor) with dexamphetamin.  Initially to address a suspicion that some ADD was at play.  Really sitting on the fence with it after about 6 weeks.  Initially, I was very hopeful but lately , it settles me down in the morning but leaves me bursting with nervous energy towards the end of the day.  To the extent that I usually need Lorazepam to end my day at peace. Anyone had similar experiences with dex ?

Maybe you could take the medication later in the day. Its just my opinion.