wacko

Concerned by Seroquel xr

Hello to everyone

Just I will in few days more to get Seroquel XR300mg and am concerned because I'm very active now in the transition time have my doctor with 100 night and 25 day and at day I am feeling very tired like drowsy and I'm concerned by triplicate the dose just my doctor have said that am in the edge of a crisis since have had an past year very bad.

What concern me at most is the feeling of tiredness and driving a car and pay attention in or situations like that.

Any experience with that if welcomed

Best regards

Francisco

Hi Francisco,

I do not have any experience with that medication so I hope you will get many responses from Seroquel users.  Have you shared your concerns about the tripling of the dose with your doctor?  

You might consider speaking to a pharmacist too [Doctor of Pharmacy] if you want another point of view or you might even consider getting a second medical opinion if you are really worried.  Your health is the most important thing!

- epictetus

Haven't done anything of that the situation that am now is so complex as for be explained here and not for be told in a public area, haven't said or asked to doctor or pharmacist but I have only used the smallest dose at night only but higher ones never . And my current situation demands that can't be tired and anytime be or take the car for any emergency. Well thanks for your reply take care

Francisco