mmd

Not having anyone to talk to

Hi, I joined to the forums some time ago looking to meet other people who also dont have any other to talk to. 

Currently and since a long while ago I dont have any other person to talk with. Its pretty stressing dont have any other person to share something or just have some conversation.

Is there any other here who also dont have any other to talk to ? Im 27 old from Argentina. 

Hello! I hope that you will find these forums a safe place to converse. You are definitely not alone when it comes to not having support or someone to speak with. Myself, along with many others turn to these forums as our source of support. Whatever it is, please feel free to express it here. 

I also have no one to talk to, mmd.  I believe we've talked before.  About music maybe?  I'm on the Forums almost every day of the year except when I am traveling.  And can always find time to talk.

Same thing here, though I'm a bit older, which makes it even tougher. At some point in life, it seems most people's circles of friends and family are firmly set and hard to change. At 27, though, you've got plenty of time, in my estimation.

There are all sorts of online support groups, including chat in this forum and others (though I'm not sure how active it is here).

I guess we can't include links here, but one support group is in the Second Life virtual world (yes, it's still around :-). It's called Survivors of Su i cide. They have regular meetings a couple times a week or more, some with voice, not just text. I used to be a regular, but have drifted away a bit. As on this forum, there are some good people there willing to help.

I'm in a similar boat. I live far from my family, and even when we text or talk, it's hard to get over the walls that seem to be in the way. It's always awkward, and that hurts and worsens my depression. I feel mostly ignored by my roommates and uncomfortable in general where I live. This forum seems great so far, and there are so many subtopics I haven't even explored yet. People seem friendly and nice, so don't be afraid to explore. I hope you have a good experience with it, too. :) 

I would be glad to friends and talk to you. 

I'm 32 depressed and have no one to talk to as well and wish I could get to know more people. 

Probably have posted this before but here's a suggestion: get employed, especially in a customer-facing job

A*****e clients & a*****e management will talk to you because they want you to do things for them, & there'll be back & forth talking since they'll want you do it to their level of perfection

Only situation no one will talk to you is when you ask for help.