Sign in to follow this  
toughfighter83

i need need more advice about asking girls out aka social anxiety

im a male, so i need advice from males only, first of all, i finally asked a girl cashier out and of course she had boyfriend but she was very nice about it and i completely understood about it, after i got home i feeling down again because i feel like all cashier girls i ask out might have bfs so the next day i want to ask out female shoppers but i dont know how to approach them without being creepy. does anyone have advice on what i should say? because that's what im really stuck on right now and im really beating and stressing myself over it.

Well, I congratulate you on your boldness for asking the cashier out.  Don’t be disappointed my friend because you are on the right course.  I can relate because when I was younger I also suffered from social anxiety and it was extremely hard for me to ask a girl out.  Of course when I did I got similar responses as yours.  But I continue on until I ended up with the most beautiful girl and one of the smartest girl in the school.  Yes, I married her and now we are going on 28 years of marriage.

57 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

Well, I congratulate you on your boldness for asking the cashier out.  Don’t be disappointed my friend because you are on the right course.  I can relate because when I was younger I also suffered from social anxiety and it was extremely hard for me to ask a girl out.  Of course when I did I got similar responses as yours.  But I continue on until I ended up with the most beautiful girl and one of the smartest girl in the school.  Yes, I married her and now we are going on 28 years of marriage.

thanks, i feel good, i just feel like i have to do more than asking out female cashiers because i dont see them all the time so if i find a female shopper like in the womens clothing or someone that pops out in front of me, do you have any advice you can give me?

6 hours ago, toughfighter83 said:

thanks, i feel good, i just feel like i have to do more than asking out female cashiers because i dont see them all the time so if i find a female shopper like in the womens clothing or someone that pops out in front of me, do you have any advice you can give me?

Be cautious talking to female shoppers because they might thing you are In sex trafficking.  Because there are so many women being abducted by people doing similar things to them.  Just asking to see if they are involved with a man because if they are not it makes them a much easier target 🎯.

2 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

Be cautious talking to female shoppers because they might thing you are In sex trafficking.  Because there are so many women being abducted by people doing similar things to them.  Just asking to see if they are involved with a man because if they are not it makes them a much easier target 🎯.

oh no, i wont ask anything about their relationship status or anything like that, first i'll ask what aisle this thing is at and then i ask for her name and i say you look really pretty and then i ask if she wants to hang out sometime if she says no then i say i understand, i'll move on. that's what i did with the cashier, she was really pleased on how i approached it since i wasnt confident about it at all, it made me felt good.

i always tell my dad about how they will think im trying to think they will get me for sexual harrassment but he says dont worry about it unless you make anything sexual which in my statement it was nothing like that. so i dont think it will be a problem.