Devlinkyla

Hurting

Am in a ver bad place right know am just starting to fully understand that am never going to live with my kids or get back together with my ex I been missing him the last few days but am getting over it kinda maybe this is a good thing but it hurts at the moment and you know the eather things going on like with my grandma and so on sister is losing her mind stress has been getting to her real bad and she’s off her meds I think not to sure but I don’t think she’s sleeping eather so I don’t know just one thing after the eather but in menu ways am handling it pretty well very calm so that’s a good thing I do take samething for anxiety so it’s helping been wanting to get drunk not going to but honestly got a small thing of fireball it’s like just a shot so at least it’s not a big bottle like I wanted so that’s a good thing I don’t what I would do if I drank to much need to make an appointment with my counselor but don’t really want to so yea I probably won’t also having bad dreams although I don’t really remember them much one was where my ex left me I don’t know why 5 years later and it’s still hurting me I need to let it go and move on I don’t think I’ll ever be in a relationship agin wouldn’t be right because I will always and forever love my ex husband I give him my heart and I we’ll never get it back I don’t know if that makes sense 

Absolutely.  All of it makes complete sense.  You’ve got a ton going on & understandably you’re suffering.  I do hate that you’ve got all that going on right now & I know it’s gotta be driving you crazy.  For different reasons, I’m right there with you at this point.

15 hours ago, Devlinkyla said:

I give him my heart and I we’ll never get it back I don’t know if that makes sense 

I agree with AdamP.  That's just too much stuff.  Some of your issues, hopefully, will resolve themselves soon.  I do know that a number on DF have added anxiety from past relationships.  And even becoming aware of what you've lost,  can hurt in it's own way.    Time does help.  It may not be the cure, but it does a good job of masking the symptoms as the years pass. 

best for you, bulgakov