Happy Thanksgiving

MSC71

Some of us will be alone today.....some of us will be with others today and still feel alone..... loneliness is a state of mind.....to all the people who struggle with depression and anxiety....My heart goes out to you....only because I understand..... The holidays are the toughest for us.....just want anyone who sees this to know you are not alone...

Thanks for the wishes! I hope everyone had a decent day.

I was at the house which I still pay for but can't live in. I went mainly for my daughter but I'm also helping out my ex who has become semi-paralyzed.

I numbed myself up in advance and it went reasonably well. I spent an hour doing dishes post-feast. That's a task I really don't mind. You can be productive without really thinking very hard. My kind of work.

Edited by JD4010

• 6 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 5:21 PM, MSC71 said:

Some of us will be alone today.....some of us will be with others today and still feel alone..... loneliness is a state of mind.....to all the people who struggle with depression and anxiety....My heart goes out to you....only because I understand..... The holidays are the toughest for us.....just want anyone who sees this to know you are not alone...

Holidays are lovely to me, i love getting away from people. I guess there are two sides to every coin.