Welcome flappybird! Glad you reached out to us here. I admire that you want to be of help to people here despite how you must be feeling. Hang in there with us. We work at supporting each other in getting through the hardship of living with depression. We understand as few others can. Keep reading and posting. We are here for you.

BW

I also want to welcome you, flappybird7 ! ! ! 

Sometimes it is only people who are going through the same or similar things who can understand. 

Although we are not a suicide crisis hotline, we will stand with you as fellow sufferers of depression. 

Please call a crisis center hotline if things are spinning out of control for you.  Sadly none of us here are counselors or medical professionals.  We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you ! ! !

I hope we can always be there for you.  You are very heroic to be suffering so and wanting to help others.  I really admire you ! ! !

- epictetus

On 11/21/2019 at 1:56 AM, flappybird7 said:

Hello. I am suicidal. I am determined to be of help to people here. Consider me a friend. Over and out.

Hi flappybird7! I think it's great that you want to help people! I'm concerned that you say you're suicidal, though, especially as it's been a while since you posted this. Are you doing ok?