Sign in to follow this  
FerryJerry

Struggling with my mood

I think my depression might be linked to coeliac as the doctors think I have that now, IV got to wait for test results and I feel very ill when o eat wheat

so to cut a long story short a few people fed me wheat and I became very ill and had very low mood and no energy. Then today I found out that’s something bad happened to my friend, she had her drink spiked and it didn’t end well, I  told her she should go to the police and hearing what happened made me cry

I am losing faith in humanity and I don’t like life much anymore. I am on an 8 hour trip down to see my family in a weeks time but I don’t know why I am bothering because my family have been real jerks lately but it’s booked and paid for so I would just lose the money

i am staying down there so I guess I can treat it as a holiday since I am only seeing them one day and can spend the day next alone

maybe some day I will take off somewhere remote and live on my own away from people, I can count the people I trust on two fingers and my trust isn’t won easily these days

i put in a complaint to Asda because they told me some of the gluten food was gluten free, but they didn’t seem to care.

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

Yeah I don't trust anyone anymore.  Being Tom Hanks in Castaway but having enough sense to stay on the island forever is my dream at this point.  People only care about themselves.  They don't even act like they care anymore.

I feel the same, if I had enough money I would buy a little place that is very remote and stay there

ive seen places for sale that are so remote that you get snowed in during winter and no one for many miles

FerryJerry,

I can identify with a lot of the things you mentioned in your post.  Sorry about your family situation.  I totally get that. 

I'm pretty much of a hermit myself.  Even when I take the Amtrak for sightseeing, I stay in my room on the train and don't have much interaction with others.  If I am not feeling very sociable, I can always have my dining car meal brought to my room.  Sometimes I like to be around people who are strangers because I know there will be minimal interaction. 

Celiac disease is pretty rough.  I am allergic to wheat after suffering a bout of gastroenteritis. It made my GI system very hyperactive.  It now thinks wheat gluten is some deadly enemy.  But I've heard celiac disease is a million times worse.  My heart goes out to you.  Hope you will have some fun when you travel.  -epictetus