Natasha1

Lonely Hiker's What Are You Looking Forward To? Thread #3

@JD4010  Yeah definitely!  With Sissy having passed away last week this is the first time I've been without a kitty in many years.  I'm ready to welcome a new one into my life soon.    

@evalynn  Those cookies your mom made sound really good!  Let me know if you'd like the recipe for the Hello Dolly cookies.     

Ketamine infusion tomorrow. I've been unraveling since Thanksgiving, my emotional mood states are increasingly dysregulated. It's time to give the snow globe a shake. 

Doing absolutely nothing. I enjoy my vegging out time. Maybe I'll find a Christmas themed book to read. I read hardly any new books this year--which is a big backstep after last year--so I want to at least read 12 new books in 2020. I've found some new urban fantasy series' so it shouldn't be too hard. 

Moving from this dirt pit and away from the dust, mold, and dirty floors and ceilings, and bugs.  But let's face it ladies and gentlemen,  I'm going to die here ⚰

Edited by watalife

The Christmas festival on Saturday (if it doesn't rain! 🤞🏽), having an eggnog and rum nightcap tonight, my husband's foot getting better, Christmas breakfast morning, swapping gifts (especially with my niece), Aladdin musical at the end of the month, self-driving Jetson cards, being able to sleep for 10 hours straight with zero interruptions...

Edited by evalynn

For my sake to not stay home a nd making myself feel crappy.

I am going to drive to see my mom at the long term care home she's in. Pick up her laundry. Try to waste my day in town. 

Visit with her and come home. 

Edited by shio
Forgot to add more

1. I'm looking forward to making some solid long term decisions and sticking with them, come what may.

2. I'm looking forward to finally getting some shelves put up for my arboreal moggy. 

3.I'm looking forward to spending time away from the dirty air in this city.

4. I'm looking forward to more decluttering 😊

I'm looking forward to them bringing back Saved by the Bell.  Yeah I'm probably the only person on earth that is looking forward to it other than the people on the show.🤣

I'm looking forward to riding the train again.  I'm thinking Albuquerque to Chicago Union Station and then Chicago to Washington DC Union Station.  I can probably only afford going to LA though.