Natasha1

Bad News / Good News! #2

good news: I went to the store three times today and somehow survived.

bad news: I still don't have all the right ingredients. The last store I went to was Whole Foods, out of convenience (it's by my husband's work) but they only had organic unsweetened coconut flakes for twice the price of sweetened coconut flakes because they're Whole Foods and they have to be pretentious for no good reason. So I'll probably go back to the store tomorrow, even though I don't want to, to get the right coconut flakes. Because if I don't my OCD will torture me about my cookies not being perfect.

good news: I'm tired. Maybe I'll sleep good again tonight. And my husband had an amazing sales day and is going to take an Uber to and from work tomorrow.

bad news: I left the case of root beer in the bottom of the cart at the store.

good news: I called them and they said I could come and get another case with my receipt so I did...and I got the right coconut flakes. 

I never want to see another store again.

bad news: Did not sleep a wink last night. Kept tossing and turning as my leg was bothering me again. It's definitely rain-related because it went away for a day or two, and then came back with yesterday's rain.

good news: The sun was still up before I went to bed so I took the dog out early so I could relax. My husband still needed me to help him with his boot, but he got a ride to work. Thank God!

Also, for going on like 3 hours sleep tops, I don't feel much worse than usual. I am starting to get tired though but I'll try to wait it out until after dark so I don't throw my body off again.

Bad news: I overslept and missed an appointment. 

Good news: The fizzy elder flower drink I got to try for the first time has turned out to be really nice, not too watery and not too sweet.

Edited by hocico

Bad news: I didn't sleep very well last night because of my back pain. 

Good news: I had a pleasant day chatting with various friends, found a new book to read that interested me and don't have much planned for tomorrow. 

On 1/18/2020 at 3:13 PM, SoulSurvivor said:

Good News: I finally wrapped up the layout of my tiny home with the developer

Thats great news. I'm really interested in tiny homes. It fits with my minimalist ethos. Can you tell us a bit about how it came about? Are you letting go of a lot of stuff to live in it? 

15 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Bad news: It's January. 

Good news: It's nearly February and that means March will be here soon 😊

Good news: It's January. 

Bad news: Soon it will be rainy, rainy, rainy March and it will only get hotter until next Winter.

Good news: Got 99% of what we needed to get done done. All I have to do is pick up the dog's pills tomorrow.

Bad news: I'm exhausted and my body hurts but my mind is wide awake. 

5 hours ago, evalynn said:

Good news: It's January. 

Bad news: Soon it will be rainy, rainy, rainy March and it will only get hotter until next Winter.

Come on over to blighty. We can go to zumba together 😀 and take Etta for a walk with her little jacket in the park :hearts:

Just give me the nod and I will get onto the estate agents :thumbsup:

The Good News is that fatalities from the new Coronavirus happen mainly to those who are 65 years old or older.

The Bad News is that I am 65 years old. 

Bad news:

I had a really bad night again waking up around 1:30AM afraid to go back to sleep. Also still extremely nervous to be on here or anywhere online at the moment. I made my peace of being alone then still I would like to not be afraid of people and talk if only a little. Society today and its rules of just having friends or beyond that to fit in or some kind of normal. ( what the heck IS normal? ) I'm so beyond tired and broken from being hurt over and over again by people online and in person. I'm not sure what to do or think anymore about people and if I should even care. I hope I can meet with my therapist soon and she can help me. I apologize for this deep vent.

bad news: I'm still lethargic and even occasionally light-headed. Also it so hot out lately that I haven't gone on as many walks as I usually like to do this time of year. 

good news: My husband is getting better, so I don't have to help him as much. He can now not only go back and forth from the bus stop, but he even walked to and from the store the other day without any problems. Yesterday he surprised me by taking himself to his physical therapy appointment. I hope he doesn't overdo it, but it takes a burden off of my back to have him returning to normal. I can finally catch up on sleep.

bad news: I'm pretty sure I haven't lost any weight this month, and if anything I may have gained from being lazy and eating more carbs.

good news: This month isn't over yet. And the year is still just beginning. I still have plenty of time to lose in time for summer. 

44 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

Bad news I couldn't leave work early today.  Even though I just didn't feel

like being there today.   Pain sucks when medicine want make it go away. :help:

You devote a lot of your time to help people.  You are a good man and it makes me very angry that they couldn't help you!  It makes me very angry that the surgery didn't work!

¤ Good News: I found a new therapist who I extremely feel comfortable with for the first time and know she's a good person. So I'm excited to start my healing process once more and restart my journey to happiness and peace.

Good news: Went to zumba last night and had fun.

Bad news: Proceeded to binge eat the rest of the night and into this morning.

Bad news: Slept into the late afternoon.

Good news: Caught up on sleep and still got out for a walk in the park before the sun was gone. 

Bad news: I'll be up all night again, I'm sure.

Good news: I have nowhere to be tomorrow anyway, and plenty of shows to binge watch.

Bad news: tonight I lost a necklace I made, the clasp came undone while I was hugging friends.

Good news: I got hugged by friends. 

Bad news: I get agitated when I lose things and that was one of the better necklaces I've made.

Good news: I can make a new necklace, even nicer than the last. Maybe someone will find my lost necklace and like it enough to wear.