Exercise! #2

Natasha1

I walked around the city lake. It's not too hot today but very humid so it's not the greatest weather for walking 🤔 Still, it felt good to have a bit of a walk even if I was so freaking lonely I was chatting away to people who mostly ignored me 😬

5 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Gonna do some yoga. Mostly floor stuff I can do without standing on my foot 🤔

The cow on the yoga cow calendar is doing a hand stand.🤭  I walked today and I guess the only interesting thing today was I got caught in the rain.  Not bad though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just about to start yoga. Basically all I can do at the moment is work on my arms and back. I gotta do everything I can though coz I've gotta avoid another blood clot. I'm stopping the blood thinners today 🤔

Bearing that in mind I'm gonna walk for a bit later on with my boot and stick. Probably do about 2,000 steps. Hope I can do enough to avoid another clot 🤦

Today was only the second time I walked to the lake and back since I was sick.  When you're sick or tell people you probably broke your big toe you get oh comments and nothing more so you fall behind.  The generator is coming on Monday though.😀Oh the one farm got a bunch of sheep too.  I love sheep!

Two laps around the neighborhood, which isn't even a mile, but you know what? It's more than I've done in months AND I was really anxious to be out and worried I wouldn't be able to do it and I did. I tried the ol' "just do one" method, but once I was done with the first lap, I knew I could do a second. Now that summer is over and one day it has to cool down, I hope to get back into a regular schedule and push myself. I have a ways to go to get back to where I was, but I'm feeling optimistic right now. I can feel the blood going through my veins for the first time in a long time and it feels good.