Exercise! #2

Natasha1

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

90 minutes on the treadmill today.

Cool. I've gained a few pounds this last week and I'm not too pleased about it... 

I don't know whether to make myself do a full session of yoga tomorrow or just go for a walk. Hmmmm. Today, I basically ate all day, it was mom's birthday. I feel uncomfortable with my extra pounds 🤰

Edited by Nightjar

46 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Cool. I've gained a few pounds this last week and I'm not too pleased about it... 

I don't know whether to make myself do a full session of yoga tomorrow or just go for a walk. Hmmmm. Today, I basically ate all day, it was mom's birthday. I feel uncomfortable with my extra pounds 🤰

Just don't be hard on yourself.  You were at a birthday celebration trying to enjoy yourself.  Have I gained weight?  Sure.  Basically what I do is I set a different weight for myself this time of year.  Last year trying to keep to summer weight made things worse.  Of course it didn't work.  I went on binges and felt bad and kept going and going.  I'm tired of being hard on myself and expecting perfection of myself all the time aren't you?

On 1/14/2022 at 6:29 PM, Nightjar said:

6799 steps. I didn't feel like it today, but once I got started, I enjoyed it. OMG the sun shone directly at me for a minute. I felt like dropping to my knees and worshipping the sun god RAA 🙏☀️🤣

I'm afraid SG-1 got rid of him  🙂

I went for a walk up the local hills, did two miles roughly and it was quite nice with the sun out although a little nippy still.

I tried to clean up the snow for about 3 hours today.  I'm so sore and miserable I'll have to rest a couple of days.  It will probably take 2 more days work to get out of here.  I hate life so much!

I shoveled snow for an hour and a half in the dark this morning just using the outside pole light to see.  I can not be snowed in here in the middle of the woods in these conditions.  If the power goes out it's over.  I'm still not able to get out of here after shoveling for 4 and a half hours!  I will never forget this!  Family helped other people clean their driveways yesterday all day and left me stranded here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a full yoga session in tonight. I started off feeling eurgh with the stretches but the more strenuous stuff felt better. I started quite late - 7pm but I like doing it then because I have the day to get other things done 🤔

2 more hours of snow shoveling today because I had to clear the snow off the part of my driveway that goes to the propane tank.  There's too many worries here when severe weather comes.  I think this place was meant to be a summer home.  Nobody ever intended on clearing off snow here.  In my health I have to get a generator and I have to get something with a snow plow as well this year for it to be anything close to realistic to stay here.

4796. Just one lap around the park near the next city. It was nice. I didn't force myself to do more coz I've felt pretty low energy today. I could easily have done a couple more laps though 🤔 I never know how much to push myself 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, it was sunny and fresh. Felt good ☀️

8235 city park. I enjoyed walking in the cold, it was refreshing. It was a good job I did it because I've over eaten again today. It messes me up when I'm at mom's - she is constantly trying to feed me. Anyway, I'm back at mine tonight so my eating will be back under control tomorrow and I might get a session of yoga done. 

I shoveled snow for 3 hours again today.  I'm not worried about overeating.  I'm probably burning 2000 calories out there and I'm already wearing the pig costume so what the hell.  I might as well enjoy it.🐷

6841 steps. I went down to my meadow and really enjoyed it. Its much fresher down there and the meadow is wild.. Just how I like it. Saw how much the baby trees have grown and heard the birdies singing. It was good 👌

I shoveled snow for about an hour today.  I'm trying to get the driveway clear so they can bring in the propane.  This time of year a gravel driveway being clear.  Yeah good luck getting a perfect driveway.  They better bring it.  If I see them stop and try to drive away I'll run down and stop them and I'll drive the truck up here!

7149 at the local lake. No stoopid people around today.. .Just a couple of decent ones so that was good. There can be a fair amount of idiots over there. 

It was just so good to see the sun and to get that extra hour of it. Yay! 

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Going to attempt a full session of yoga this evening. We'll see how it goes 🤔

Yup, got her done. It was a good one. Really soothing for my nerves. Its been 2 weeks since my last session when the plan was 2 sessions per week. Doh! 🤦‍♀️