Exercise! #2

Natasha1

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

6545 so far. Feels like more than that. My poor body is struggling with lack of sleep. Anyway, gonna keep on truckin.... See you down the road 🚐

Did 9337 in the end. I went to the lake after the beach. It was such a beautiful day it was well worth it. Totally knackered, but totally enjoyed it (except for my brain worrying about my mother of course). 

I walked to the lake and back today.  I guess today is the last day that will feel like summer.  Fall walking is much better because you can realistically walk all day long.  No more I have to walk by 8 AM.  I did see a bold jumper today.  I've never actually seen that spider jump.  It always appears to be jumpy and nervous but it doesn't really do much jumping.

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Pretty spider 😍🕸️🕷️

Yeah it is pretty.  I like seeing the blown up size pictures.  They're actually very small if you see a picture of it in someone's hand but naturally people say oh no a spider that can jump on me and get scared.  It can jump 10 to 50 times it's body length so the athetes can jump maybe a foot and a half.  I like spiders.  Last night I was outside with a flashlight searching for them.🤭

10183 steps 🏆 Good walk today... I went by myself... Probably for the best 😂😬 Saw 2 rainbows and some Canada Geese.... They were circling.. Maybe getting ready to fly somewhere warmer? 🤔

Also, got ambushed by an awful little dog and saw two dodgy dudes smoking weed at the lake. 

That's life folks 😏

Edited by Nightjar

I walked to the lake and back today.  The birds are getting ready to leave again.  It's awesome to walk past a property that's probably 3 acres and the whole place is covered in birds that you don't notice until you walk right beside the property and the birds all fly up at once and you hear that loud whoosh sound as they all take off and fly right over your head!

Edited by sober4life

6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Going to attempt a full session of yoga today at my house. On five hour's sleep that will be an achievement. So we will see..... 🤔

Did a full session of yoga. Result. Motivation is high. I'm getting some serious adrenaline surges and yoga is the best weapon I've got against them. 🔫

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I mowed grass today and I'm building a fire pit finally with huge rocks I can barely carry that are in the yard.  

Sounds good but be careful with your back 🤔

I did zero 👌

Tomorrow I may head to the beach for a walk and visit the recycling depot on the way ♻️🤔🏖️

On 9/28/2021 at 7:31 PM, Nightjar said:

9042 steps in the pouring rain....🚣‍♀️ Put on my blue suede shoes and I boarded the plane.... Touched down in the land of the delta blues... In the middle of the pouring rain...

And half an hour of yoga today 🤸‍♀️

Scooter Yeeeeeeeeeeah! 😊 except it's not but sadly that song will forever be associated with them for me now 😂             Had a little walk in the forest while the rain came down, was very serene although a little slippy underfoot.                      

6 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

10461 today. I walked to the lake too. I only saw swans and coots. It was dark and autumnal. Had to get a bit of a work out in to aid relaxation so I threw some hills in. Job done 🤔

You always surprise me.  I never heard of a coot before either.  I know we don't have them here.

4 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

@sober4lifeWe have an expression in the UK 'Bald as a coot' hee hee 😄

I've heard people here say things like you old coot but honestly I never really knew what it meant.  I think looking at the feet maybe the coot is like a mix between a duck and a chicken?🤔