Jump to content

Exercise! #2


Natasha1

Recommended Posts

Yesterday I did a couple of laps around the lake. About 5 thousand and something steps. It wasn't a really long walk but I got my nature fix... 

Today, I did a full sesh of yoga. Takes me about 90 minutes. It went well today. As usual I wasn't convinced I could do it but I did 🤔 I haven't had energy for much else though after that 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I walked to the lake and back today.  I saw a snake.  He was trying as hard as he could to stay still so I didn't see him there like they all do.  It makes me laugh thinking about how I used to be afraid of them like a lot of people but there is nothing to worry about really.  I've never been bit my whole life.  The only close calls are from almost stepping on them on accident working in the garden or something.  I'm tired of animals getting a bad rap in this world.  You know all this went through my mind and I started to cry and wanted to pick him up and hug him.😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG I would love to see a bobcat. I can't imagine a bobcat ever wanting to get anywhere near a human. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they have ever attacked one of us 🤔 (If they did, I bet they were provoked). 

Yesterday, I had a good walk... About 9,000 steps in total. It was good to get out. Ima try and get a yoga sesh done today... I had very little sleep again with neighbours and wind waking me up... Man, I need to move.... So I'll see how it goes with the yoga, I might just be too damn tired 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've figured out most of the things I've heard about animals is bull.  I honestly don't think any of them are anything to worry about except people.  That's the animal to watch.  The bobcat was just walking in the field.  It didn't even act like it cared I was there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9991 steps at the beach. Lots of hills so I had a bit of a workout. Got a bit anxious at one point. It seems like I get anxious for the sake of it sometimes. I think my brain finds it amusing 🤪 

Anyway, I'm pretty tired but glad I did it. I was wishing I lived in the area. It's loads nicer than mine. I will get out of there. I will 😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw a fox today on my walk.  I don't understand why that animal didn't become a popular pet.  Hollywood oh no a scary fox.  Reality no way.  In reality it's a small very cute dog that everyone would think was adorable.  I mowed the yard yesterday.  A couple days of rest is what I need now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I saw a fox today on my walk.  I don't understand why that animal didn't become a popular pet.  Hollywood oh no a scary fox.  Reality no way.  In reality it's a small very cute dog that everyone would think was adorable.  I mowed the yard yesterday.  A couple days of rest is what I need now.

Some people do keep them as pets 🤔 They are pretty adorable. If you look it up on YouTube you'll probably find a video 😁 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 12:14 PM, Nightjar said:

Some people do keep them as pets 🤔 They are pretty adorable. If you look it up on YouTube you'll probably find a video 😁 

I want an arctic fox.  I walked to the lake and back today.  I've been watching a lot of horror movies lately so I guess it was fitting for a deer to jump up from behind a hay bale and scare me.😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Right I'm off to one of my favourite parks. It's a 20 minute drive. I'll check in with steps later 👌

7013 steps. It was lovely and cool and a bit rainy. Hurrah! Back to the good old British weather 😁 I hope that helps me sleep tonight 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like to haul my mountain bike up a mountain, then ride it down at speed hitting jumps and rolling over chunky rocks. I try to do this every other weekend, I love the adrenaline and that keeps me going. Just need to find some people who will join me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I walked to the lake and back today.  I hurt everywhere.  I know surprise you're old.  I honestly think I'm getting fibromyalgia.  Lot's of people get it that have been abused a lot in their life and have PTSD.  I can certainly see someone in my position you know being the craziest person in town and also hurting everywhere all the time saying the hell with this I'm done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, sober4life said:

I walked to the lake and back today.  I hurt everywhere.  I know surprise you're old.  I honestly think I'm getting fibromyalgia.  Lot's of people get it that have been abused a lot in their life and have PTSD.  I can certainly see someone in my position you know being the craziest person in town and also hurting everywhere all the time saying the hell with this I'm done.

i hope you are not getting fibromyalgia,, i have met 2 people in real life who have that and it's not very easy to live with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ladysmurf said:

i hope you are not getting fibromyalgia,, i have met 2 people in real life who have that and it's not very easy to live with that.

Well having pain everywhere I could go find out but depending on what specialist I talk to they'll tell me different things.  I think I'm just living the rest of my life saying uh I think I have that.  It might be this or it might be that.  I'm still here though so the hell with it.  I'm just riding this out at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, sober4life said:

Well having pain everywhere I could go find out but depending on what specialist I talk to they'll tell me different things.  I think I'm just living the rest of my life saying uh I think I have that.  It might be this or it might be that.  I'm still here though so the hell with it.  I'm just riding this out at this point.

i hope you are okay..i've literally seen people cry over such pain, so i hope its not that..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...