Exercise! #2

Natasha1

13857 steps today. Had a really good walk. Discovered a new country lane which led into a gigantic shopping centre 😳 so I had the chance to get some things I needed while I was there.. Its was like countryside, countryside lane, river, country... MASSIVE SHOPPING CENTRE 😂🛒🛒🛒

I've been busy getting ready for Monday.  I'm going to walk this evening.  This is the first day in many days this arthritis isn't ******* me.  I'm going to start telling people what my grandpa always told me every time he saw me.  He said don't get old.  Now it's my turn to say that to people.  Don't get old!

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

For your trip? Good luck with your preparations 🦄

Are you looking forward to it? 🤔

Yes I'm looking forward to it but this is something I never thought I would be able to do.  Can I do it?  Well me being on my own has been a long list of things I thought I couldn't do and I've made it this far.🤪

My walk was interesting.  I saw a mountain lion about 200 yards away on my way down to the lake.  I just kept walking.  I'm not afraid of animals anymore.  I remember when I was a kid.  I was afraid to see the animals at the fair because they're lined up with their back legs facing you and I was always worried about getting kicked.  Anyway I'm not afraid of any animal anymore.  I also had a big buck deer cross the road right in front of me.  It makes no sense for something that has like 10 point horns to run away from me.

10 hours ago, sober4life said:

Yes I'm looking forward to it but this is something I never thought I would be able to do.  Can I do it?  Well me being on my own has been a long list of things I thought I couldn't do and I've made it this far.🤪

Woo! That's fighting talk 😁

Yoga went well last night. I started late but it felt really good and I managed the strenuous stuff. I felt like I released lot of tension in my body👌and could feel my muscles working. If I'd started earlier I could have done more 🤔

Had a great walk yesterday. About 12,000 steps. So it was lengthy. Felt very tired on the way back and just about managed to get a meal together, wash my face and get into bed. Lol.

Don't know if I'll be walking today but I might do a short one around the lake when I pop out for cokes (yeah, I'm still drinking those, 2cans a day 😬

I like fitting errands in when I walk and coming home with a bit of shopping etc. It helps get things done I guess and gives me a sense of accomplishment. 

I mowed the yard today.  Most people would rest but my mind needs the same feeling it got from the vacation.  I wish I knew what normal felt like just one day.  My life:  You see the person in the mirror?  Do whatever you have to do to escape from that person as long as you're living.

I was finally able to walk to the lake and back today.  Of course there was a cow there waiting for me with a suit and tie because he always insists that I wear formal attire at the farm.  It seems strange coming from a guy covered in flies with a bird on his head but I was covered in flies with a bird on my head too.:unsure:

6599 steps today. It was 33 degrees C but I walked around town a bit in the heat.. I quite like the heat, although the news scaremongering piques my anxiety about it a bit.... I've got a bit of a headache which might be heat related but I feel and felt ok.

The worst feeling I had today was being sat in the red hot car when I was trying to munch my melted chocolate.... I realise now why no one else was in the usual parking spot at the lake 🤣

17 hours ago, sober4life said:

I walked to the lake and back today.  The dog that liked me before on my walks was actually howling when she saw me and running up to me.  I really needed that today.  It made me cry.❤️

Aww, that's lovely ❤️ 

Just did my full yoga session. I started a lot earlier than I usually do coz the heat is less strengthy earlier in the day 🔥

I had been out of breath going upstairs earlier on for some reason and feeling generally stiff. I wasn't convinced I'd be able to get very far with the yoga but it was fine!! I don't know if anxiety was causing me to be out of breath but I guess it could have been. It's also scorchio 🔥 so maybe that had something to do with it. But my body coped perfectly well with some pretty strenuous yoga so, like, 'whatever' brain🤔

My body is almost always doing a lot better than my mind thinks it is 😬 Really glad I did that today. It takes 90 minutes so it's a good chunk of time but so worth it. 

Edited by Nightjar

I walked to the lake and back again today.  The baby deer that's on her own is now a midsize deer.  That's 2 babies now that I've seen become survivors and make it in this life after who knows what happened to their moms.  I don't want to go there but it does give me hope seeing them making it out there.

I walked to the lake and back today.  I saw a huge huge buck deer.  I'm never afraid of deer but I felt it for a second with him.  He stood there for a little bit and he thought about it but he ran away.  A deer that big could fight off any other animal in Ohio if he just realized how big and tough he could be.