Exercise! #2

Natasha1

Been averaging 10-12K steps. Saturday we did a lot of walking, some cardio, then 3 hours of climbing. Came out to 18,627 steps. Burned almost 4K cals and only ate 2K cals. You'd think I'd be dropping weight like a brick, but not so much. My body seems to be very happy at the current weight. So that's where we stay. Started doing weights again. Amazing how quickly your body reacts to weights after about a month of no weights. Was doing body weight workouts but not the same as just lifting.

I walked to the lake and back today.  I saw a lot of cranes and ducks and even saw a duck in a tree which I can't remember ever seeing before.  Poisonous spiders were chasing me too.  If it was someone normal that would be a bad thing but I enjoyed it.  Oh and there were a bunch of butterflies today too.

Took my dog walking down to the lake yesterday. The ducks and geese have been busy little critters a few months back. There are lots of babies following momma in the lake. They swim really close to the shoreline so I get to sit nearby and just watch them. Papa goose keeps an eye on me but doesn't seem to mind where I sit and watch. MY dog could care less about geese and ducks so she just sits with me and watches. Of course she keeps a constant eye out for mutant squirrels. They attack us but she chases them off. 🤪

Ha! Me three at the lake today! 

I just did the yoga and it made a dent - but only a tiny one. I'm obviously down in the depths this afternoon. Still, glad I did it. It made me feel like I was taking care of myself a little bit at least ❤️

A nice hot day today.
Went for a ruck run/march. My shins are doing ok.

Then I went for a bike ride round town, up and down hills etc.
I wish this feeling would last longer, I'm not too upset. Even content.

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Just off for a walk. It's p*ssing down with rain but it doesn't bother me 😁

Hoo boy! It's gonna be raining on my trip to the swampland on saturday. 😄 Weather report a week ago was like: "Nah worries, just clouds!"
Today I only did a lap round town on my bike.

I feel you @sober4life .  I needed to work on the runabout today. Replaced both O2 sensors, fortunately they aren't horrible to get at. Also replaced the valve cover gasket. It's had a slight leak since I removed the valve cover to do some other work a while back. Should have put a new gasket then but didn't have one handy and had to order it.

Did take fluffy for a walk though. Went around a small pond and that was mildly exciting. Lots of ducks and geese all have their young in the water. They made a lot of racket when we walked behind them. Fortunately no chasing. Little duckies look cute. Those birds been busy 'getin it on' lately... 🤭

Yeah there has been another rabbit coming around here recently so baby rabbits will be here soon.❤️I hope you got everything fixed.  That would be a good youtube video me trying to find an O2 sensor or a valve cover gasket.🤭

I havnt done any exercise in over a month now, I used to regularly go to yoga and rock climbing but I cant seem to make myself go anymore and I really loved them both and I liked how they made me feel about my body and in my body but now I cant make myself go 😞 

I walked to the lake and back today.  There's lots of butterflies on my walk.  I saw a nature show that talked about caterpillars and ants and how the caterpillars basically trick the ants into taking care of them until they turn into a butterfly.  I've seen ants carry them away before.  Apparently they want to be carried away.  They trick the ants and make them think they're the queen ant and the ants take care of them until they turn into a butterfly.🙄

I walked to the lake and back today.  It's already too hot out there.  I got to meet the new neighbor's dog today.  He ran right up to me.  All bark no bite though.  The neighbor came down and I was able to pet the dog when he was there.

Took a train to a nearby town. It has quite beautiful valleys and tiny rivers and lakes. Pines on steep and gentle slopes... lovely.
Backpack on and had a decent walk in the woods. Short, but good. I wish I had someone to drag along 😄

I walked to the lake and back today.  There's not much on my walks anymore.  People have gotten rid of about 75% of the cows.  Nobody has the money to keep them anymore.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be up to 90 degrees.  I'm not walking those days.

I walked to the lake and back today.  I looked down and saw my arm was black and blue and I thought something was wrong.  What was it?  My coffee mug is so generic the paint was coming off because my sweaty arm was rubbing against it.😒

Edited by sober4life

Did a full yoga sesh this eve. Strange how I thought I was exhausted but I flew through the strenuous stuff today 🤔.

I concluded that it was my brain that was tired and not my body. I find packing mentally taxing because it triggers my ocd tendencies. So there we are. It was a good session. I felt quite fit which is a welcome feeling amongst all of this trauma and stress. 

Very tired now though. Nite buddies 😴