Exercise! #2

Natasha1

12557. Good walk today. I'm still a bit of a fat b*stard with my 6 pound weight gain, but what can you do? Big change and stress will do it to me every time. I just keep telling myself that it could be a lot worse... I could be an even fatter b*stard 😂

I'll come back if people bear with me.  Wow it actually is bear in that phrase.:unsure:I know people want me to be well again but I still feel very rundown.  I'll be honest it's pretty scary.:sniffle1:

Edited by sober4life

Got a sinus infection and rundown for a couple of weeks. It's over now. Started working out and climbing. Got the bikes just about ready for riding so we can get back into our routine. Our climbing gym also has a very nice selection of weights and a smith rack so I can go start lifting a bit more than I can safely at home.

I'll go walking in a couple of hours and see how far I can make it.  I have to wait until 4 PM to avoid other things and make sure it's just a walk.  I won't be able to make it to the lake and back.  I have to go a different course.

I walked a few miles.  The other course has people.  It frustrates me very much the type of people that are attracted to me and I mean run up and flag me down here I am do you see me interested very interested and very persistent.  What scares me the most is as lonely as I am it wouldn't be very hard to take that ride to ruin with that person.  I'm not doing that again because I don't trust myself I'll be honest.  Tomorrow is a total rainout so I'm just going back to walking to the lake and back.  I'll take my time if I have to.

Feeling a bit crap today. Quite tired. I think I've got a mild depression at the minute. I'm gonna go for a walk in a minute but with the way I'm feeling,  I might end up buying even more sugary stuff while I'm out.... Still, I'm gonna walk and that's positive.... Some days we just can't do it all huh? 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Feeling a bit crap today. Quite tired. I think I've got a mild depression at the minute. I'm gonna go for a walk in a minute but with the way I'm feeling,  I might end up buying even more sugary stuff while I'm out.... Still, I'm gonna walk and that's positive.... Some days we just can't do it all huh? 🤷‍♀️

I'll be honest I reward myself with something after every walk and maybe we should and we shouldn't beat ourselves up about it.:hugs:

12812 steps today. It was a good walk. I felt like I had a bit of breathing space from everything for a couple of hours... Not that the air is any good for breathing 😬 My chest has never felt so bad.  Anyway, my head had a chance to calm down from everything and I'm feeling much more relaxed 👍

39 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'll be honest I reward myself with something after every walk and maybe we should and we shouldn't beat ourselves up about it.:hugs:

Y'know I thought of you after I'd bought myself more treats 😆 I knew you'd be on my side 😁

I walked to the lake and back today.  No new cows.  We're past that I think.  The horses are getting very big at the horse farm.  They're like the cows they are very very friendly and have no idea how big they are so they'll run right up to you.  They're all gentle giants though and it made me very happy to see them again.❤️

I walked to the lake and back today.  It's very upsetting this time of year.  This time of year you will see a lot of mother cows pacing the fence line doing that moaning moo and then all of a sudden she will moo real loud a bunch of times in a row.  She might do this all day because she's searching for the baby cow they took from her.:sniffle1:

9 hours ago, sober4life said:

I walked to the lake and back today.  It's very upsetting this time of year.  This time of year you will see a lot of mother cows pacing the fence line doing that moaning moo and then all of a sudden she will moo real loud a bunch of times in a row.  She might do this all day because she's searching for the baby cow they took from her.:sniffle1:

That's really sad 😢 Do cows like apples or anything? Or clover? Maybe you could leave a treat for them? Something to cheer them up a tiny bit? 

I went for a short walk past the housing estate, across the dirt field and along the main road... yeah it was wonderfully scenic 😂 but at least it was a walk before the torrential rain arrives at lunchtime, that and it was nice to randomly meet someone I used to work with on it. 

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

That's really sad 😢 Do cows like apples or anything? Or clover? Maybe you could leave a treat for them? Something to cheer them up a tiny bit? 

Oh yeah they love apples.  The stereotype is all they eat is grass.  The truth is they will probably eat just about anything you give them.  The apples probably should be cut up when you give them to them though because they'll try to eat the whole apple in one bite.

Well this lost soul managed to find some peace on her walk today after days and days of feeling anxious. Phew! I'm still walking and I've done 11682 so far. Got a couple thousand more to do to get home again. Plus,  about a thousand more for mini lions play time 🤔