Exercise! #2

Natasha1

19 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

I'm aiming for a full yoga sesh today. It's freezing outside and I'm not up for walking in it.. My energy feels better today so I'm hoping for a good one 🤞I feel almost human today, not the crazed house seller I have seen in the mirror lately 😂

I'm not walking yet either.  I do hear the spring birds in the trees when I'm out there shoveling so there's some hope if I just hang on a little longer.  I'm sure you do look different in the mirror.  I would think you would be putting on the mama lion suit when trying to sell the house right?  I know I would buy a house from a lion.🤔

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I went 5 miles on the treadmill.  I see the first 40 degree day at the far end of the extended forecast so spring is on it's way. 

Good on you and hope that really is warmer weather coming soon for you.

Yesterday did weights and less walks, about 10K steps.

4 minutes ago, sober4life said:

It goes from pure hell this week to probably 4 days where I could walk next week.  I'm going to wear a cowboy hat too.🤠

Good luck with the snow buddy. I think you've shoveled more than your fair share.

And if you can go walking next week wear whatever hat you want, you deserve it!

6965 steps. Just walked around town a little bit today. Had to go in to get make up 🥰

I don't know what's happening in the US but here we still have restaurants and coffee shops doing take out, and a few homeware and health stores open..

So there was still a little buzz in town 🐝🐝🐝

Edited by Nightjar