Exercise! #2

Natasha1

I walked to the lake and back today.  I'm going to take a couple days off and get into a routine inside.  This time of year I need a routine more than anything.  Walking helps when I know I can do it the same time every day.  If it's sometimes in the morning sometimes in the evening it doesn't work.

Went climbing Saturday and did some walking. Sunday was a short cardio burst followed by some stretching. Definetely needed the stretch. Pulled my left shoulder/arm climbing. Old injury that won't go away fired back up. It would appear that I can do push ups until I'm blue in the face, but pullups not so much. Will be back to using KT tape before climbing and Advil...

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I walked to the lake and back today surprisingly and worked all day like yesterday.  I have to do something to deal with the stress.

How long does your walk to the lake take sober? By my reckoning, 2 hours of walking gives you 10,000 steps, so an hour would be 5,000..

Wanna play how many steps? 😂

1 hour ago, In2deep4me said:

Absolutely. Yesterday was 14,556 steps, 6.1 miles. Including workout.

Aren't these activity tracking watches fun. 😁 🏃‍♂️

Woop! That's impressive 2deep. 

Im not gonna even try and top that 😂

Not many steps for me today. I'm at the hairdressers..It takes all day to get mini lion's mama's mane done 😂

1 hour ago, In2deep4me said:

Looks like we are the 10K club!  🙂  Yay sober and nj.

Hope the new do for mama lion turns out awesome!

Yay! 😁

It took 3 hours to cut a little bit off the end and put some highlights in. Mama lion looks good in spite of having an existential crisis because she had to be around people for  bit 😬🦁😂

Someone get this lion a therapist 😉🦁🤔

Edited by Nightjar

On 11/10/2020 at 4:59 PM, Nightjar said:

It took 3 hours to cut a little bit off the end and put some highlights in. Mama lion looks good in spite of having an existential crisis because she had to be around people for  bit 😬🦁😂

Eh, what's a little shock therapy when you're getting your hair done. You know it's worth it... 😉

I did walk one more time today.  One of the cows called me on the phone and needed a light bulb changed in the barn and of course the farmer was mad when I got there not because the story wasn't true because he was tired of all the cows using up his minutes.

I walked so far it felt like my legs were about to fall off , wouldn't normally do as far but my friend planned the route and I didn't bother to ask how far it was 😂 his smart watch said it came to 10.5 miles by the time we had finished.