TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 4

Natasha1

1 minute ago, Nightjar said:

I'd really like someone I can be myself with and tell all my stories to 🤔 Someone who would be there for the long haul to grow with 🤔

I agree.  I don't fully understand why we can open up here and be ourselves but in real life nobody knows anything about me.  In real life I live like I'm some secret spy or something.🤭

12 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I agree.  I don't fully understand why we can open up here and be ourselves but in real life nobody knows anything about me.  In real life I live like I'm some secret spy or something.🤭

Lol. That's what narc mom calls me 'The secret service' 😂

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, watalife said:

Dad didn't get me anything for my birthday🤷 

Happy birthday.  I know how you feel.  I don't even get a call from him on birthdays or holidays.  You're saying your birthday is on Easter?  His behavior is awful.  I wish I was there. We would have a great day.  I hope you do have a great day otherwise.

Edited by sober4life

It's hard for me.  Do I want a drink?  Is this better?  I used to do a lot of things.  I used to be someone.  I used to go places.  Now the only thing that excites me is seeing the sun going down and knowing it's almost time for bed.

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

It's hard for me.  Do I want a drink?  Is this better?  I used to do a lot of things.  I used to be someone.  I used to go places.  Now the only thing that excites me is seeing the sun going down and knowing it's almost time for bed.

I've never been much of a drinker but I can relate to being someone in the past and not having much of a life now 🤔 God knows what will become of me. I just want to be healthy again 🙏

Edited by Nightjar

How weird my heart is beating after eating all the food. And how no one really cares about anyone unless they need something. I'm not saying I'm a good person but I think this is true. 

Edited by watalife

They say if you care about people they will care about you. I don't think this 100% true. People pretend all day on tv and they pretend very well. I do believe anyone can pretend. 

Edited by watalife

Why are we supposed to be interested in fake stories on tv about untrue stories and people pretending to be emotional over these fake made up stories. I'm not interested. This is why tv was invented to fill the voids in our lives. But seriously. Now I do have my favorite shows but some shows i would have to force myself to watch. I know I need cable but I'm not paying for that.

I called someone yesterday and the day before just to talk because I was going crazy and both times they said they were with someone and they'd call me back later. Never did. Can you believe it. I will remember this and mention it in there time of need. Bunch of bs!

Edited by watalife

4 hours ago, watalife said:

I called someone yesterday and the day before just to talk because I was going crazy and both times they said they were with someone and they'd call me back later. Never did. Can you believe it. I will remember this and mention it in there time of need. Bunch of bs!

I know how you feel.  I always hear someone say someone else is trying to call me.  I'll call you back.  They don't want to talk to me but would also complain if I got rid of the phone.