TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 4

Natasha1

Just now, evalynn said:

I've lost my uncle and my mom in the span of a few weeks. Please be safe, mask up, and tell the people you love that you love them while you have the chance. 

Very sorry Evalynn.  Hard to get used to that void, especially two losses in a short time. 

Bulgakov

6 hours ago, evalynn said:

I've lost my uncle and my mom in the span of a few weeks. Please be safe, mask up, and tell the people you love that you love them while you have the chance. 

Sorry for your loss evalynn, i mask up indeed, and got vaccinated, and stay away from ppl

On 9/19/2021 at 5:13 PM, evalynn said:

Really sorry to hear that evalynn. We've missed you here... I hope that you can find some solace somewhere and that you keep posting here if it helps. 

2 hours ago, watalife said:

With the drastic weather change I now believe that someone is controlling the weather. It is literally cold outside. Lol

Yeah 80 degrees today and a high of 56 tomorrow.  We better hope they don't have control of the weather because they're capable of anything.  If they were good they could make it summer everywhere all the time but instead they will wipe out the people that disobey them.

@sober4life I know. Pay your rent or your out, pay your lights or there out, pay your car insurance or we'll take your car, buy our fake food or starve, . buy this cat food we promise it's not ******* your pets, Idk what I'm saying. Lol another bad day 😞 

On 9/19/2021 at 5:13 PM, evalynn said:

Sorry to hear of your loss Evalynn

3 hours ago, nojoy said:

Do I get dressed & do some of the stuff on my list or do what i did the past 2 days - nothing?

The list never ends.  We can sit here and watch tv or do the first thing on the list which always leads us to I should do this or that too.  Fixing a problem always leads to discovering another problem.

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I hear you. No petrol for me and my mom is in hospital 😬

Oh gosh that's awful, I'm sorry other peoples selfishness made it difficult for you  to be able to go see your mum sweetie,  and I hope she is out of hospital soon 🤗

Edited by hocico

13 hours ago, hocico said:

Just how stupid some people are.. i.e panic petrol buying and causing a problem that didn't exist before

Well said.  Yah, we can conjure up our own problems, and all it takes is panic . . .  and helpful media. 

Bulgakov

36 minutes ago, Bulgakov said:

Well said.  Yah, we can conjure up our own problems, and all it takes is panic . . .  and helpful media. 

Bulgakov

Yeah their exageration and the way they miscontrue things causes no end of problems, it annoys me the panic they create and the way they are never held to any sort of account for them.

I doubt there ever was any shortages the whole pandemic.  It was probably all lies.  As if we don't have enough to worry about.  This whole time they have kept us filled with panic.  It's absolutely disgusting and I'll never forgive them for it!

• 2 weeks later...

Evil is knowing your product is addictive and taking it away for 6 hours at a time where people are complaining about it.  You don't like it well let's see how fast you come running back when we take it away for 6 hours.  I'm so close to being done with this world and this life!