TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 4

Natasha1

No I don't like pumpkin spice.  There's even pumpkin spice beer.  It's total barf!  I'm starting to feel worse as well.  It wasn't always this way.  As a kid of course I enjoyed the holiday season and sled riding.  It's not fun whatsoever as an adult.  It's sad when I look back and think life was better when I was young.  I went to school which was just a stupid place we were forced to go to so mom and dad could go to work during the day.  I haven't used anything I learned and don't remember any of the kids names.  I hate my life.  It's to the point where I feel jealous of the groundhog living out in the rusty ditch pipe.  Anything is better than this.

Thinking and planing what to do today other than cleaning up a bit my place. So far thinking  in finding one of my few books to read or just FINALLY finish the last book of a book series I love. However its bittersweet since I don't want it to end though I know it has to end at some point. Also thinking in buying some books off Amazon three of them I like from a author who's writing style seems very interesting as well intriguing. Lastly perhaps watch a movie or do some studies today.

It seems as though all shipping has seized. I knew the human machine couldn't keep up with high demand. Bring on the bots. 🤖 or drones or whatever. How about magic  who's hiding the magical powers? 😆🤔 

Paying for stuff and not getting it or getting broken stuff is not cool. Back to the stores I go!

Edited by watalife

Idiots. Total and complete idiots are in charge of things where I live. This is an absolutely miserable place that is about to get even worse. But I am stuck here for many reasons…both big and small..and that is a tough pill to swallow as I want to move so badly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 9:41 AM, Shijima said:

Thinking about what it be like to have  a boyfriend to experience love and to truly understand  it. Alas tis only a dream of mine. *reads romance YA books*

It's so tempting to want to look for that but from my experience I always get disappointed from boys in real life. I think sticking to romance books is the best option.

7 hours ago, watalife said:

I'm being forced to get a vaccine. I don't like it, now what world is this again. It must be mars.

I think most people will be mandated in some way by the end of September.  They want most people to have the booster shot by the end of Winter.  Why?  Well most likely in the beginning pharmaceutical companies told the government we're not going to create the vaccines unless you make sure this is an every year thing.

everyone has a choice, free country and all, but, statistics show 95% of all covid patients currently in the hospital are un vaccinated, so i wonder with a stat like that why wouldn't you want to get vaccinated, i can still get it i know but probably not severe.

I was thinking that if each person counted in recent U.S. census totals sent me just $3, then I would be a billionaire.  It wouldn't change anyone's life to contribute, but my own existence would be stupendously altered. 

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

I got Covid last year on Thanksgiving from my mother due to her co worker not caring for the rules they had last year and coming in sick. She claimed to just then got tested to see if she had it and came in anyway waiting for the results if she had Cvid or not. My mother got it and two others at her job because of her. Then my whole family and myself got it from her. So we all had it already and all my family got there shots due to their work they'd have too. I don't work and still need to get them. 

On 8/29/2021 at 9:33 AM, LouisRiel said:

I am turning 30 soon on permanent disability and Full of racing thoughts and regret of all the years I lost which was the majority of this before some the the most recent ones blah.

Do you have bipolar? I have racing thoughts and have alternate realities and personas.

Same here. Kind of numb, maybe? I have an LD that centers around organization, and that just got really badly tested today when I couldn't find one phone, the other hadn't been operating for a while (I thought I needed a new battery and didn't know where to find one), and the third has been missing for about a week. The platform locator button wasn't helping at all. The missing cell was too charge-dead to ping back to the platform.

Luckily, about an hour after losing the second of my two landline phones, the cellphone starts working again like it hasn't in weeks, and the landline appears under my bed. 

I'm happy. Don't get me wrong. But I'm still decompressing from crisis mode and am really presenting like some sort of zombie. Hopefully this ebbs.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:25 PM, Bulgakov said:

I was thinking that if each person counted in recent U.S. census totals sent me just $3, then I would be a billionaire.  It wouldn't change anyone's life to contribute, but my own existence would be stupendously altered. 

Bulgakov

Hmm, 🤔 if we simplify that further and suggest that if we all did sharesies, we'd all be rich, I think that would be about right 👏