TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 4

Natasha1

Where do I belong? To try to be around people or by myself as I was before? Since I'm always meeting the not good one's who hurt me so. That has been all my life disappointment after another with a broken fragile heart. We'll shall see what happens to me going on with my life and what I'll do. I'm very content and happy alone if nothing ever happens I made peace with it.

5 hours ago, sober4life said:

Amazon even has a pharmacy now I see in an advertisement here.  How long is it going to be before everything starts with Amazon?

Nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to hearing about Amazon taking over the world.

If I can do it anyone can but I'm different.  The darker the path and the more unlikely things are to work out the more focused and determined I get.  If the world leaves me alone I might give up.  If they knock me down or punch me in the face or try to take my life from me I'll never give up.

It was a good trip to Wendys.  I got to the first window and the woman said why the hell are you looking at me for?Um.  Not you the crows they're everywhere man!  Then I make it to the second window and the guy was so stoned he couldn't even open his eyes and he said uh we made an extra frosty so I guess you get 2 today.  Sounds like a good place to work.🤔

Finally finding a hair and make up artist that will do my hair and make up including for my bridesmaids for the wedding next year.She never turned me down and said she will never turn down a transsexual woman.Four other places turned me down

56 minutes ago, womanofthelight said:

You mean it doesn't? 😉

I don't know I might be the only one but I think the technology of today will eventually go away.  I don't think we got here because things are more convenient.  I think we got here because we don't really like being around each other any more than we have to.  The technology of today allows us to hide away from each other if we want to but eventually we're going to say why would we want these things in our homes that make it so people never really go away?

I think maybe I'm hurting everywhere because I need a new mattress.  It makes me laugh thinking about how I'll deal with this.  Most people would make a trip to the dump with the old mattress.  Me I'll cut it up piece by piece with tools around the house and put it out with the weekly trash.  Wow the trash guy must hate me big time!🙄

Leaves are already falling.  I saw the birds bunching up and practicing to leave clear back in July.  Fall when I was younger used to start at the same time every year like clockwork.  Now the animals and trees are all confused.  The birds have no idea what to do anymore.🙄

School supplies in stores, football starting, the endless array of pumpkin spice items (sidebar- I might be the only one…but I cannot stand pumpkin spice..the taste or the smell..which has triggered migraines in the past)…all reminds of fall and all out there already, school supplies were in stores around July 4th even though school goes until late June here. I struggle with winter and seasonal affective depression and since the calendar turned to August, I have started to feel the SAD slowly creeping back despite it being hot and sunny today. Also, some places leave their plows in the parking lots all year round and seeing a plow in the middle of a hot summer day is pretty jarring for someone like me.