Jump to content

TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 4


Natasha1

Recommended Posts

What is wrong with these people here? They all get on my nerves so bad. The manager let's some people sit in her office there whole shift and then she works the other till they croak. Then there's the people who try to look busy and they ain't even broke a sweat yet. #hardworker 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Being engaged to a very loving and accepting fiance.He proposed to me on Friday night and told him yes with tears of joy coming out my eyes.Knowing he loves and accepts me for who I am,know he will be great husband in my life.His mom also is happy for us including his dad.Good thing is his mom and dad are going to love me like any daughter in law knowing I am a pre op transsexual.Me,going to learn what it is going to be a bride for the first time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2021 at 9:18 AM, Nightjar said:

This place is dying a death without @sober4life 😬. Sober, without you, it seems that we are doomed. You hold this place together 😘

I'm back now.  I just got back from my trip and everything went well.  I didn't have any internet access on my trip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I got the work done I needed to do today.  One bright thing about the day is as I was driving I saw the deer with her baby.  I know how do you know?  I recognize different animals just like someone recognizes people so the baby deer in my yard has been a different baby deer.  Maybe it's the one I saw on my walk a while back.  So looking at the story overall the mom and her baby are ok and the baby I saw on my walk is tough and is surviving on her own.  That's the story I have to tell myself and have to believe to be ok with this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Well I got the work done I needed to do today.  One bright thing about the day is as I was driving I saw the deer with her baby.  I know how do you know?  I recognize different animals just like someone recognizes people so the baby deer in my yard has been a different baby deer.  Maybe it's the one I saw on my walk a while back.  So looking at the story overall the mom and her baby are ok and the baby I saw on my walk is tough and is surviving on her own.  That's the story I have to tell myself and have to believe to be ok with this.

Good thing about being a deer is that they don't have the stories in their heads like we do. They aren't tormented in that way. So whenever we feel sorry for animals most of the distress we think they feel is projected 🤔

 

Edited by Nightjar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Good thing about being a deer is that they don't have the stories in their heads like we do. They aren't tormented in that way. So whenever we feel sorry for animals most of the distress we think they feel is projected 🤔

 

Yeah all 3 deer are happy deer.  I'm the one that is a train wreck.  I told my family today I'm not doing well right now because they all drive me crazy and I can't stand to be around them anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Yeah all 3 deer are happy deer.  I'm the one that is a train wreck.  I told my family today I'm not doing well right now because they all drive me crazy and I can't stand to be around them anymore.

My family drive me crazy too, as you know. Narc mom is annoyed with me coz I didn't say how high when she said jump earlier. She had a go at me coz I didn't wanna eat junk tonight and asked for something healthier. I'm meant to be visiting in a min. It doesn't seem like it's going to go well. If it kicks off, I'm just gonna leave. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

My family drive me crazy too, as you know. Narc mom is annoyed with me coz I didn't say how high when she said jump earlier. She had a go at me coz I didn't wanna eat junk tonight and asked for something healthier. I'm meant to be visiting in a min. It doesn't seem like it's going to go well. If it kicks off, I'm just gonna leave. 

It is a type of control with him as well.  I stopped eating with them but he always seems to find a way to corner me into eating something anyway.  Just like he never just asks me to help him.  He boxes me in and makes it so I feel like I have no choice but to do certain things for him.  Like there are no gifts.  If he does something for me he's trying to box me into doing something for him down the road.  It's hard to explain fully but he always finds a way to control everyone around him like they're puppets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, sober4life said:

It is a type of control with him as well.  I stopped eating with them but he always seems to find a way to corner me into eating something anyway.  Just like he never just asks me to help him.  He boxes me in and makes it so I feel like I have no choice but to do certain things for him.  Like there are no gifts.  If he does something for me he's trying to box me into doing something for him down the road.  It's hard to explain fully but he always finds a way to control everyone around him like they're puppets.

No, I get it. Its all about control and manipulation. I hate it 😑

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Currently thought I give DF another try after leaving for a year and a half for very deep personal reasons.  Hello to anyone who remembers me. I can say with being gone I'm about 50% better than I once was last time I joined here happy to say. I'm not the same gal anymore and learned a lot, even found some peace as well. Still no friends or experiencing romantic relations with another though. Though if it happens it happens we shall see I'm not desperate. I'm not sure what else to say so I'll see you all on the forums take care.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Next year will be my 25 year school reunion.  I've been thinking about that lately.  I think I will go dressed as ALF.  If I go with the story I've been dressed as ALF since I got out of school it would actually be better than my real story.  What have I really done?  I could say nothing and I wouldn't be far off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How are people breathing in these mask. I can barely breath sometimes from anxiety and being overweight. This must be a depopulation exercise because wearing these mask alone will **** you. Something was wrong with the bird yesterday. It must be in the air yes that's it, it's in the air so wear your mask!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Googling "online pay mental health services" and there a number now, many serving specialties like teens and young adult, depression, anxiety, and LGBQT+.

One of the browser results listed itself this way:   

"Get Psychiatric Meds + Therapy - Start For As Low As $11/Week

Choose From Therapy, Prescription Treatment, Or Both - All From The Comfort Of Your Home! Take Our Free Assessment, Review Your Options, & Talk To A Psychiatric Expert..."

I wonder what level of therapy you get for $11 a week?  Maybe just a dumb look, once every seven days, a dumb look.  The great demand for better mental health, and the growth of the online medical industry, should force prices down even further, creating more discount mental health companies online.  The comic character Lucy Brown in the Peanuts series gave psychiatric advice from a lemonade stand for a nickel per session.  Interesting trend.

Bulgakov

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 2:16 PM, Shijima said:

Currently thought I give DF another try after leaving for a year and a half for very deep personal reasons.  Hello to anyone who remembers me. I can say with being gone I'm about 50% better than I once was last time I joined here happy to say. I'm not the same gal anymore and learned a lot, even found some peace as well. Still no friends or experiencing romantic relations with another though. Though if it happens it happens we shall see I'm not desperate. I'm not sure what else to say so I'll see you all on the forums take care.

 

What is DF?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My device won't work anymore. So, I'm pissed. I'll have to find a way for getting student work done somehow this year. My country is controlled by tyrannical elites who are attacking free speech, freedom of thought, and laws that protect lower class people from neofeudalistic slavery. Which is why I'm thinking about escaping my country permanently and denouncing citizenship to gain citizen status elsewhere safer. COVID restrictions are making that a pain to do. Also, I'll have to work for financial stability. Because that'll be required when becoming a citizen by nationality. Sigh. I hate how politicians make it hard for immigrants to become citizens, especially ones who have learning or physical conditions. Some people are really slow at learning different languages for example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

...sometimes I really hate being a lesbian because the loneliness and struggles of finding somebody seem to be so much tougher - to the point where I've considered dating a man just so that I'd have someone.

I wouldn't be happy but at least I wouldn't be alone, and that's the thing I want the most - not to be lonely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/11/2021 at 1:51 AM, anon22ae said:

If a truck carrying lights weighs over 35,000 pounds, is it still a light truck?

I zink zis is relätive. If ze paunds are plästic änd nöt ze öld päper ones. £££  😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...