TA's "What's On Your Mind Right Now?" Thread, Part 4

Natasha1

Yeah big business in every category what did they do during a pandemic?  They saw it as an opportunity to stomp all the little businesses into the ground and they tried to create monopolies in everything.  It's very hard to keep going in this evil world.  It takes everything in me to continue.

Mom inviting me over for supper last night,my brothers came too including nephews and nieces.My boyfriend came too.My brothers each said this about me and is true: I would rather have a happy sister with a great life than a dead brother that suffered a lot.I also thanked them for supporting me through my transition and this included my mom.Know my family loves and accepts me still knowing I am seen as a daughter and sister now,nothing has not changed here.

• 3 weeks later...

I've lived my whole life in small towns for the most part.  I remember the days where we thought we were kings because we were getting a fast food restaurant or we were getting a mall.  I never in a million years thought I would see malls go away.  The music store left though and the video game store is closing.  It's over.  It's very sad.  I never thought I would see it to be honest.

@sober4life - Unfortunately many of the big brick and mortar stores are closing. They can't compete with online shopping. Some are sizing down and adjusting so they have a limited stock and move to a smaller building. The rest are closing up and going online online or going out of business. Like Sears, Macy's, JC Penny, etc... They were all the anchor stores for many large malls. Once they close their doors the malls slowly deteriorate down to nothing and close up completely. We have a number of them that way or heading that way. I swore I'd never buy a damn thing off Amazon. Well... so much for that...

19 hours ago, In2deep4me said:

@sober4life - Unfortunately many of the big brick and mortar stores are closing. They can't compete with online shopping. Some are sizing down and adjusting so they have a limited stock and move to a smaller building. The rest are closing up and going online online or going out of business. Like Sears, Macy's, JC Penny, etc... They were all the anchor stores for many large malls. Once they close their doors the malls slowly deteriorate down to nothing and close up completely. We have a number of them that way or heading that way. I swore I'd never buy a damn thing off Amazon. Well... so much for that...

I've never bought anything from Amazon.  I only buy things with cash and I still use a flip phone.  I'm a rebel.😼

I don't order anything from amazon either I used to order alot from eBay but something happened to my account and I've never trusted it since. I recently ordered 2 CDs and they were both damaged the shipper didn't even put anything paper around them and one cracked. The other one stopped right in middle of the song I bought it for 🤔 and the sound quality wasn't as good as my original cd. Blah blah blah. Yes life is over and all that's left is foods that aren't good for us and endless shopping and tv advertisements. Buy buy buy eat eat eat. Oh and working till you get to the grave.

Edited by watalife

I still don't understand why there are so many movies about sad situations (ki1ling dying tragedy) . The world is obsessed with it. Back in the old days a M***** mystery was nice and simple but now it's just how graphic can we get with this. They want us to destroy each other, which is already happening,  but why? Do people really want to sit around and cry? Also why is there not many real life movies about cats? It's always about the miracle dogs. Lol 

I stated in another topic that I had bad teeth. I don't really have bad teeth I mean there not black or anything but I did go to a bad dentist. I went in there to preserve my teeth and ended up losing the two he worked on. He took two micro holes and turned them into gapping holes. I will never be able crunch on anything again. I don't know how to get over this because it really is unbelievable that a dentist could do this. There will be no justice in this case.

I don't understand why they don't send the money out to just the people who need it because of job loss. In today's high technology they can't pinpoint or single out who qualifies? If we aren't that smart I guess we do need those robots to take over. 🙉

1 hour ago, watalife said:

I don't understand why they don't send the money out to just the people who need it because of job loss. In today's high technology they can't pinpoint or single out who qualifies? If we aren't that smart I guess we do need those robots to take over. 🙉

They can pinpoint who qualifies.  I think it's like companies they're walking on eggshells afraid of being talked about badly during the pandemic so just give it to everyone in a certain income range they say.  The last thing they want right now is this creating feuds where people are saying hey my neighbor got a check and I didn't.

2 hours ago, watalife said:

I stated in another topic that I had bad teeth. I don't really have bad teeth I mean there not black or anything but I did go to a bad dentist. I went in there to preserve my teeth and ended up losing the two he worked on. He took two micro holes and turned them into gapping holes. I will never be able crunch on anything again. I don't know how to get over this because it really is unbelievable that a dentist could do this. There will be no justice in this case.

I'll never get my justice with healthcare either.  They're allowed to get away with anything with a oops sorry response no matter what they do.  Healthcare is the reason mom is gone right now and nothing will happen.

On 3/11/2021 at 12:43 PM, watalife said:

Apparently Wall Street and the banks needed the money more than individual citizens. The gubmint is always willing to shovel money at those entities, but people like us are expected to live in austerity.

Edited by JD4010

Going out for more shopping. I'm going to get me something for Easter. Lol . Also I feel like I'm dying just from eating the foods I eat. Why do they sell us all this crap when it's ******* us. I guess natural death takes too long. I'm just stupid I guess but it looks like everyone else is eating those foods too. I bet they feel terrible too.

Edited by watalife

On 3/11/2021 at 10:43 AM, watalife said:

Indeed. I wonder how much of that money is wasted by going to those who don't need it, while at the same time undercutting those who do. It's a lose-lose situation that makes no sense.