My observation on my depression

DragonBallZ1995

I observed that people are indirectly disturbing me while they are talking since 5 years when I travel outside they they still do that 

When I'm home they make me mad or make me think like an idiot or something and they still do disturb me mentally while they are talking to each other by any means

When I enter social media they give pain to me by hurting me by Thier jokes or memes or sometimes even profile pic

Nowadays even my mom dad make me suffer indirectly and they don't admit it

I say like from small dot to whole universe  is suffering me but the exact story is different

This disease always change problem it comes whenever it wants 

It's like the more you suffer the more bad life it makes the more tricks it plays

Edited by DragonBallZ1995

I agree with what ChokriLouhichi said. 

You deserve people in your life who value you and treasure you and can offer you encouragement, support, understanding and compassion.  Those kinds of people are sometimes hard to find, though.

- epictetus

16 hours ago, DragonBallZ1995 said:

It's like the more you suffer the more bad life it makes the more tricks it plays

That is so true.  It feeds on itself & it can be progressive.  The downward trend can be incredibly difficult to change.  I wish I knew what the answers were.  I’m getting better but I’m not there yet either, my friend.