Jaysi

what is happening to me

for a while i was this happy positive person and suddenly i become most miserable person .i dont know why this keep happening to me.im changing.i keep distancing myself from people i care.when this demon inside me comes i become so pathetic ,without a reason.🥴😧😧.i dont know me anymore,when this person inside me comes i get annoyed so quickly,i talk so loud and easily get angry.i cant seem to control myself.i dont know i might end up hurting myself or someone else.i dont know wahts happening to me

Do u like someone who doesn't like u back? Or do u miss someone. That occurs because of one of those reasons. I'm also suffering from that same problem but i can't just explain mine. U should try to be happy yourself then think about others. 

Hey @Jaysi I see this was posted a little while ago, so I don't know if you are coming back to check the site at all. If you could let us know a little of what has happened in your life, maybe some ideas could come up. Was there any transition? Like finishing high school, losing a relationship, moving out, changing jobs, anything like that? If it truly is just out of the blue, it could be any number of reasons. Could be a mental health concern, could also be something like a thyroid condition affecting your mood? 

Try to journal every day, even if you only write a couple sentences. Keeping track of mood over time can help you look back and figure it out, as you get better at it you can write in possible reasons for mood shifts etc.

Edited by cheshire_chick