Angry at everyone, what's wrong with me?

Hey everyone,

Have you reached a point where you just can't take it anymore, anything and everything is just set to start you on an emotional rollacoasta. I dunno anymore... I'm so tired, I hate my job, I hate my life, If I didn't believe I would have already done it. Dear god it's the only thing holding me..

17 minutes ago, Fighting 4 Survival said:

Hey everyone,

Have you reached a point where you just can't take it anymore, anything and everything is just set to start you on an emotional rollacoasta. I dunno anymore... I'm so tired, I hate my job, I hate my life, If I didn't believe I would have already done it. Dear god it's the only thing holding me..

it sounds like you need a break from your everyday life.  Do you have any vacation time or PTO time built up.  If you do you might want to take you a couple of days or a week away from life.  I take a vacation every three months from my job, for rest and to get myself back together, to go to a job that might sometime give you the blues

Yes, I know how that feels. Yet for me those times past and I feel better and grateful. It is a constant battle though. I think that is the nature of depression and of this life.

I believe sometimes anger is a cover up for fear. It might help to work with a therapist on your fears (if you have some) and what you feel threatened by. 

Don't give up. We are here for you.

BW

I agree with taking some time off. I’d take a sick day if possible. I know more and more companies are finally understanding the importance of mental sick days as well. 

I’m sorry you’re having a rough time. I understand anger and frustration. Having those feelings can lead to even more anger and frustration with yourself. Life’s circumstances can seem so debilitating. You’re amongst many that understand. We’re here to listen and let out your frustrations.

Well, said my friend we are here for you and don't be afraid to open

up about what is troubling  you, because the majority of us have some

form of what you are going through.  Hang in there and don't be afraid to

start taking better care of yourself.  After all it is left up to us to decide

what kind of life we want to live.  Once you decide that you want to be

a certain way just work very hard to become that person that you want to

be in life.  I wish you nothing but the best as you move forward with your life.

I am so sorry you are suffering, Fighting4Survival.  You have helped me so much with your posts here on the Forum.  You deserve a good life and not a life of agony.  It is heartbreaking that you are suffering such a terrible ordeal.  I wish I knew what to say to help especially since you have helped me so much ! ! !   - epictetus

Thank you everyone, thank you so much

I think I might take one or two sick days this week, just to get back on my feet and take a little time to REALLY analyze, what I want and where I'm going because I can't keep going on like this. I'm making myself sick and it's not fair on those around me, who are trying to support me. I'm going to try and get some professional help too.

Thank you all so much, it really means a lot.

I seem to feel a lot of anger lately too.  And I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.   At least anger is a feeling.  And can be interpreted like you are getting some of your power back which may have been sucked away from time to time.  Of course i advocate kindness, and try to be a good person.  But for me anger can be a release from the hopelessness and constant sadness, kind of a rebellion of sorts.  I think this is depression and not you.  

I agree with a lot of what members have posted who obviously care for you.  Taking some time off, a short vacation might cleaar your mind, getting away from it all and getting another perspective perhaps.  Either way, I wish you my best.

I would start making slow changes.  I did not like a lot of my life and I have slowly made changes.  Thing is that you need to keep making changes to deal with the negativities that you cannot accept. 

Nothing is wrong with you.  Anger is normal.  The trick is doing something positive with it. 

2 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

I'm constantly having to make changes and having to fight for my life.  It's not

perfect but it is the best life that I can have for me.

Yes face the things that you must and do the things that you must do when you need to do them.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:07 AM, sober4life said:

Yeah I'm angry and bitter every moment of every day at this point.  I don't even try to put on an act anymore.  Everyone knows exactly how I feel.

Yeah, I hear you. I’m just angry & bitter with how my life has turned out. Nothing has gotten better & I just feel so lost in this life. I’m worried about my future everyday but feel I have no control over anything due to my situation. 

Edited by GAJ123