Nathassia

I don't really know about this...

Hi Nathassia and welcome. 

You did the hardest part by making an account and introducing yourself. Don't be shy about talking about whatever you wish, I have found that there are people here who have been through a lot of the same things and can understand. And don't feel bad if it takes a while for people to respond, it can be a little quiet here a lot of the time, but we are here and listening. 

I hope you find some comfort here. 

Welcome to depression Forums, @Nathassia!

You will start feeling comfortable posting after a few posts in no time.  DF is a safe haven for you amongst our peers and you will 

see that there will be many things in common and different forums to explore if you haven't already.

After five posts you can start a Blog by going to your settings and clicking the arrow by your member name.

As far as "Quiet", this is a slow time for DF as always as we just did an upgrade and we will be busy as we approach the holidays.

Take very good care of you,

:hugs:

-Lindsay

I also want to welcome you, Nathassia.  This place is nice.  I have found so many people here who are understanding and compassionate, encouraging and comforting during my difficult times.  Hopefully that will be your experience too.  I am looking forward to reading anything you post here.  Hope you will feel at home!   - epictetus

PS:  I like your screen name.  It's cool.

I welcome you, too. Glad that you reached out to us. We work at supporting one another through the hard stuff of living with depression. Hope you feel more comfortable to tell us what is going on in your life. We will support you as best we can . You are not alone.

BW

Welcome to DF. I started here like you, just reading posts. I have found good people here who understand what life is like for those with mental health issues.  I have found hope and strength from others here. You are among friends here.

Hi and welcome. I know my triggers can bring on some intense feelings. If you feel sorta ready to write about yours, we're ready to listen and offer our support, understanding and compassion. If you're not ready to share, that's okay. If you're not sure, may I suggest writing a draft and then deciding whether you want to post it. 

In any case I think it's significant that you reached out by creating an account and introducing yourself.