Sign in to follow this  
toughfighter83

im in so much pain

im hurting so much right now it's ******* me because i was on vacation, i was hoping to meet someone when that didnt happen, i was heartbroken and tears while i was in the hotel and coming home, now on top of that, im probably not going to go on a vacation at all next year because my parents only want to go on vacation after labor day which is usually the first week of september because they are cheap and they dont want to be in crowds and now next year, labor day falls on the second week of september which means it's usually cold i go to ocean city, new jersey and im probably going to stuck in hotel and going on the board walk for 3 straight days and no beach and pool which is why i go down.

im so frustrated that i just want to end right now because god doesnt want me to be happy and i got family that just sticks their nose up the air at me, it's like is my death going to make you wake up and understand you are ones being selfish, i dont know what to do, im not going to **** myself, im just so heartbroken with the way things are going in my life, i feel like im never going to be happy.

Hi toughfighter.

I've been away for awhile and only saw your post today.  It is so heartbreaking what you are going through!  I am so very, very sorry that you are suffering.  Please do not hurt yourself.  Your honest writing helps me and so many others here on the Forums.  It is so good that you exist in this world!   - epictetus

On 9/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, 20YearsandCounting said:

I am sorry for my late reply, toughfighter.  It sounds like you have quite a lot to struggle with.  Please don't hurt yourself.  How have you been doing since your post? 

im doing ok so far, it's really hard right now, im trying to go through a dating site, im getting alot of negativity about them, im trying to go to different places, there's not many girls around. i dont know im really lost right now, im not going to hurt myself, it's just so hard finding someone.

So sorry you are having a hard time. Try to be positive and see the good things that you do have. The healthier you are the more of a healthy relationship you will attract I believe. Hang in there and don't give up.

BW