Epictetus

• Community Assistant
  •  
  • Epictetus
  • Community Assistant
  • team_supportstaff.gif
  • 11,278 posts
  •  

In this game you post a gift.  The next person who reads your post then decides whether they would keep that gift of turn it into cash.  And then they post a gift.

First gift:  a luxury yacht

On 8/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, evalynn said:

I don't think I could take that kind of attention for more than a day. 🤣 Sell.

a jar of Crème de la Mer face cream--fav moisturizer of the stars--infused with cell-supporting Miracle Broth™?

On 9/1/2019 at 5:27 AM, Atra said:

Miracle Broth, surely that's consommé. Let's repackage this lotion and sell it as Crème de la Merde. Embrace the absurd with Crème de la Merde. Dump trucks filled with money are rolling my way. 

A nose stud with a tiny LED that blinks at random intervals?

On 9/1/2019 at 5:54 AM, evalynn said:

I don't think I'm quite edgy enough to pull off this look. 

a faux fur vest for those days when your torso is cold but your arms are not? 

13 hours ago, Lady Mozzer said:

Sell

An original Jedi lightsaber from Star Wars ?

3 hours ago, Atra said:

Yas pleez my sister-in-law got to put one together at Disneyland's Star Wars wallet-extraction I mean themed area. Lightsabers have been in my thoughts ever since. I'd like a #8fe3ff colored one but I'd be thrilled to have one of the original movie props.

A large one-way mirror so you can see them but they can't see you?

Sell to one or more hobbyist tailors and dressmakers I'm acquainted with. 

8 weeks of aerial yoga classes - suspension via a hammock - for mobility, flexibility, strength and balance. Appropriate for all fitness levels and body types.

Hell, yes! I would be a bit scared of the aerial aspect, but I'm really trying to get back into yoga so this would be awesome.

an array of small pumpkins and gourds of various colors and shapes? 

17 hours ago, Lady Mozzer said:

Wendy Williams or Ellen ?

Sell!

Remote controlled flying drone with camera and cargo apparatus?

Film is hard to find, sell. 

You're perfect, such as you are. All the same, here's an all expenses paid plastic surgery procedure. Your choice of what will be modified, enhanced, reduced or removed. 

I'm tempted, but the idea of going under the knife--especially for a cosmetic procedure--is something I can't see myself doing voluntarily at this point in my life. Sell.

Teeth whitening sessions by a highly recommended dentist? 

Keep. I loathe going to the dentist but... my vanity demands that I accept your generous offer. 

Zumba dancercise lessons for 3 months. And it comes with an athleisure outfit that looks cute on you. (You can keep the outfit even if you blow off the lessons).

Keep.

A surprise and hilariously random happy birthday phone call from Sylvia Mathews Burwell, the US Secretary of Health and Human Services?

Very nice idea, keep. Light Moss Green base and if I can find a lavender or pastel purple receiver, that'd make for a nice decorative piece. 

A bladeless fan, tower or pedestal. Blows smooth air at up to 55mph and looks sleek and modern. Not sure what your cat or dog will think about it.