ejc's 'What did you dream about?' Thread, Part 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was sitting at a table with friends in some kind of restaurant and we were chatting. A lady sat at the table behind me and started small talk with me. I told her to shut up in a harsh way. I turned around to my friends and saw that my reaction completely killed the conversation. I started feeling really bad.

The other night I dreamt that I was scooting on my bike (standing to the side, on one pedal) through an abandon shopping centre at night. I came to a set of stairs, at the bottom was an upturned vending machine that was blocking the path. I went down to the bottom and threw my bike over to the other side, I then climbed over. As I was holding onto the vending machine on the other side, I jumped backwards expecting to land on my feet. But I didn't, I kept falling. All I could think was "oh **** this is an elevator shaft. This is it, I can't stop it. This is where they will find my body."

I almost jumped out of bed as I woke up.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I dreamed I parked my car in a different parking space to normal. It was full of my stuff in readiness to move.. While my back was turned someone came along in a tractor and flattened it... Yep, that sounds about right 🚜

WOW, hopefully that will never happen.  As you are out and about be watchful.

5 hours ago, lindahurt said:

WOW, hopefully that will never happen.  As you are out and about be watchful.

It's unlikely. It's more symbolic of my current situation.... And how I feel.... Like I can't live at my house and my possessions are taken away from me. I actually thought it was quite a cool dream.. I enjoyed the symbolism in spite of the dramatic theme. Lol. 

19 hours ago, Nightjar said:

It's unlikely. It's more symbolic of my current situation.... And how I feel.... Like I can't live at my house and my possessions are taken away from me. I actually thought it was quite a cool dream.. I enjoyed the symbolism in spite of the dramatic theme. Lol. 

Well at least you still remember you dreams 😂 it's been a very long time since I've remembered one.

• 1 month later...

I was in a new house and I had two kittens running about in there. A small one and a teeny tiny one. The teeny one was too small to play with the wand toy but the larger kitten was playing with me....

I played with the larger kitten for a little bit and then I wandered into another room. This other room turned out to be a large conservatory filled with plants, very pretty. And, brucey bonus there was another tiny kitten and a rabbit in a basket in there!! 

Sweet dreams indeed!

😍🐰🐈🐈🐈🌱🌿🌱😍🤩

Edited by Nightjar

I had a dream I was washing my face and I had to dig out a leech that burrowed into my forehead.  He was a nice leech though once I got him out of there.  He taught me how to do karate.  Now when Mr Miyagi comes around here saying I need to do my karate lessons I'll have a reason to tell him to leave finally.

Edited by sober4life

I remember my Christmas dream.  I guess I took a nap so I could go see dad.  Mom told me I've come to take you home.  I guess she did because I'm back home.😒I told dad about the dream and tried to talk about mom passing away and his response was I don't even remember when my parents died.  Why would I waste brain cells thinking about that?

dreamt i was lost in a  large Forrest wandering aimlessly trying to figure a way out,  found a house that looked like it belonged in hollywood , really out of place, there weren't any roads leading to it , it was just sitting there,  completely furnished and clean like it was lived in but there was no one around

12 hours ago, surfcaster said:

dreamt i was lost in a  large Forrest wandering aimlessly trying to figure a way out,  found a house that looked like it belonged in hollywood , really out of place, there weren't any roads leading to it , it was just sitting there,  completely furnished and clean like it was lived in but there was no one around

That's the house I want.  I want it to be so remote you can only get there by helicopter or plane.

I had a dream within a dream...possible within another dream? I had people chasing me, but then I realized I could "wake up" and they weren't really there. It was like I was in 2 different universes, flipping back and forth. And then there was another part I've forgotten. But it wasn't until I really woke up that I realized all the layers. 

• 3 months later...

I had a dream that I was shouting at my family and demanding to know where my cat was... They handed her over to me awkwardly in a carrier.... Then she was crying to tell me she was hungry and took me downstairs to the kitchen 🤔

My dreams are never good.  It's always my mind trying to manipulate me and destroy my life.  With Mother's Day coming up my dreams will all try to turn me against her.  It's sick.  My mind doesn't want me to have any peace or happiness.

So I had a dream this morning, or maybe two dreams, that left me feeling emotional and confused when I abruptly woke up. The first part was a family get together that included my mom and just a bunch of family and friends of the family. Then it changed to a scene at my old home and I'm standing before my mom and I can barely talk as I'm crying and telling her, "I just remembered you're dead." And I know it's true--even in the dream, even as she's in front of me as a physical being--that she'd dead. And later in the dream we're hugging, holding hands, etc but the whole time I know that's she's dead. It's not like she's a ghost because she has physical substance, so I don't know what to call it. And then I woke up, and I had to process that she really is dead but she's not around in any physical way and I'm in that place between awake and asleep and haunted by the dream that felt so real. It almost feels like it really happened but in a different dimension or something. I can't properly explain it.

17 hours ago, evalynn said:

It almost feels like it really happened but in a different dimension or something

Well, I would suggest that perhaps you were in another dimension... But that's just me 😉