ejc's 'What did you dream about?' Thread, Part 2

I was living in a large but grotty flat. Maybe second floor. The hallway was very dark and had a mad carpet from the seventies with swirly patterns and flowers on it. I wasn't happy about it 😣

The view was pretty good though and I could see some trees etc. Still in my dream I was thinking about exploring the area a bit, but I was a bit worried about the people living around me because it felt like a rough area. 

Quite a boring dream I guess! What can I say, not much happening in lockdown! 

There was another bit where I was in a huge building trying to get out. The stairs turned into slippery, steep slopes and I was frightened to descend. This was right after I had popped in to see my ex partner and we were somehow still together. He was singing in his office with all of his staff singing harmonies, like the pied piper!  I would say, knowing him that this could be quite accurate 😂

Edited by Nightjar

• 3 weeks later...

I was the newest member of a police force somewhere in England. I don't know what my actual job involved or why they hired me. I do remember worrying whether the shirt I was wearing was appropriate. 

Yeah the shirt, cause, I'm not quite certain it would be proper to remark on the other things about me that are way out of place? Go figure. 

I was going into a large, impressive building, some kind of highly regarded educational establishment. Eckhart tolle walked past me on his way out. I was like 'Oh, Eckhart' in a befuddled, what should I do, kinda way....He said simply: 

'I like you. You make a contribution.'

I should have been happy with some praise from eckhart - who I see as a living god - but I wasn't. I wanted him to say I was wonderful and super spiritual and stuff 😂 

Oh well, better luck in my next dream. Maybe if I meditate before bed, he'll be happier with me 😏

My husband and I were living in this small apartment building with a lot of roommates who hung out together in a common area. I went upstairs to do something, but when I came back down he and everyone else was gone without a note or anything. I went out and I had to go around this building. I went one direction and saw a group of guerilla snipers on top of an adjacent building. I slowly backed up and went around the other way. At some point, I went into the building and it was a tiny DMV with long lines because they had waved the fees for driving tests for day so everyone was there to do their exam. I walked back out and continued around the building.  A man grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I was screaming for help but I don't think anybody came. But later I was safely back at the building and trying to tell my husband about my attack and he wasn't paying attention. Turns out he had gone out with the others to buy a dozen donuts, and they had already eaten them before I saw them again so there were none for me.

I had a dream that I had left my car in a big city and couldn't remember where it was, I was wandering round looking for it but no-one was all very helpful and they all had questions marks where their faces were. I did eventually find it though ☺️

When I woke up I remembered chatting with a friend before bed about the film "dude wheres my car" 😆

I have reoccurring dreams about being in antique stores or thrift shops and finding something I've always wanted that's hard to find, and then realizing its some kind of knockoff of whatever it is I thought it was, and is therefore worthless.

On 5/2/2020 at 5:08 PM, SqueezeWax said:

I have reoccurring dreams about being in antique stores or thrift shops and finding something I've always wanted that's hard to find, and then realizing its some kind of knockoff of whatever it is I thought it was, and is therefore worthless.

Huh I occasionally have a dream like that, normally though the thing I find is fabulously rare and makes me millions 😂 if only!

Edited by hocico

I had a dream the other night that my grandma--the one who passed when I was 10--was alive and was hugging me. I was so taken aback when I woke up. I'm not even sure why I was thinking about her, but it did feel comforting. 

I dreamed I was at an amusement park and they have a real working diesel locomotive [the kind the freight railroads use.]  I drove the locomotive around the circuit a few times.  I remember thinking this was so much better than the little miniature trains they usually had at amusement parks.  At some point in this dream the huge locomotive ended up on a roller coaster track and was just speeding around, tllting, going upside down.  I was in the cab but couldn't slow it down.    It was really scary. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that I was on a huge ship that was going down in the ocean like the Titanic.  Then I woke up to a life that was just as bad!  Give me the ship!  I would do anything to be on the ship right now because I would know I wouldn't have to do this one more day!

• 2 months later...

I have a reoccuring dream that I'm out in the woods it's dark and someone is chasing me.  At first I have all my senses then I start to lose them.  My sight goes first then my hearing but I can still sense someone behind me and I keep running.  

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamt I that I was about to die. I was in a doctors office and they had a noose set up for me. I went in calmly and willingly but was not feeling good about the prospect of my choky demise. The infomercial on the wall explained the gruesome details too which wasn't helping. 

• 1 month later...

I dreamt I was on holiday in Czechoslovakia (hope I spelled that right :emoticon-0141-whew:).. 

I was there with family but they had all disappeared. I was chuffed to be there but lost and alone in a very strange land. 

I was nervous to go anywhere or do anything but I ventured into a tent where a psychic was giving readings and my sister was sat, enjoying herself. 

I wanted a reading but I had to scrub the bath first before I was allowed 😂

That was about it 🤔

• 3 months later...

Well there was an estate agent in it of course and mini lion throwing up and me making a hell of a mess: moving anxiety. 

Also, narc mom and sis turned up at a viewing and brought the whole family. Narc mom and sis refused to speak to me and the rest of the family didn't really know why they were there but were expecting a big announcement of some sort. That bit was creepy and I'm sure all about my anxieties about moving away from family and trouble with the narcies.