Emoticon Nation: What Smiley Fits Your Mood Today? #16

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sober4life said:

:hugs:I want you both to be happy and healthy and have the best year of your lives in 2021!:hearts:

Thankyou sweetie. Mini lion is doing better today. She had an anti nausea injection yesterday and now has some new and astronomically expensive food 😬

She is happily chomping away on that today 😁 Thank the gods πŸ™

I'll be eating her leftovers from now on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬β˜ΊοΈΒ 

It was sad to see how she'd lost weight at the vets, she's been really poorly for a few days πŸ˜­πŸˆπŸ€•

Note to self: I need to get a paper round to cover the costs. Nah, scrap that, I need to run for president to cover the costs. Vote nightjar βŽπŸƒπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Β 

Edited by Nightjar

15 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Thankyou sweetie. Mini lion is doing better today. She had an anti nausea injection yesterday and now has some new and astronomically expensive food 😬

She is happily chomping away on that today 😁 Thank the gods πŸ™

I'll be eating her leftovers from now on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬β˜ΊοΈΒ 

It was sad to see how she'd lost weight at the vets, she's been really poorly for a few days πŸ˜­πŸˆπŸ€•

Note to self: I need to get a paper round to cover the costs. Nah, scrap that, I need to run for president to cover the costs. Vote nightjar βŽπŸƒπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Β 

I'm glad she's doing much better!Β  I was worried about you and her.Β  Her new food must be good if you're eating her leftovers.πŸ€”