Jump to content

What Did You Do Today? #3


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Fed birdies, took plastic bags to the recycling depot, popped into town to take something back and have a mooch about which I enjoyed n then attempted to sit in the park and read for a bit. Sun had gone by the time I got to the park so I came back to NM's. 

Watching a bit of TV now, then it's early night for me to try and unwind for sleep.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Fed birdies, took plastic bags to the recycling depot, popped into town to take something back and have a mooch about which I enjoyed n then attempted to sit in the park and read for a bit. Sun had gone by the time I got to the park so I came back to NM's. 

Watching a bit of TV now, then it's early night for me to try and unwind for sleep.

 

Hope you sleep well NJ 🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Went to the store and bought 2 things on sale, dropped off some stuff for a family member and came back home before the temp went up

Edited by watalife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I played with my sister's cat this am and washed my hair....Then walked to the corner shop before heading to the beach with sis..The weather was perfection down there and I enjoyed it except when we sat in a bar for a bit...

I hated being around people like that and then I got really tired and irritable on the way home. I'm longing for my own space to be quiet and undisturbed. I've had no escape from other people's noise for years now...I've aged during this time where I hadn't really aged much before.  

Still, I'm fighting the good fight and close to getting my space back. Have to keep the faith 😮💨

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never enjoyed a bar.  I drank to take my mind away not to meet people.  I'm to the point where I can't even stand to hear anyone's voice.  People are usually completely narcissistic with no empathy whatsoever.  Here I am loud and obnoxious everywhere they go not caring what they put others through.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm gonna shower shortly, then visit my new house (2nd viewing). After that I'll most likely go for a bite to eat with dad and take a short walk 🌞🌞🌞..

..Then when I get back to base I gotta do a l'il bit of shopping before home (sofa surf) time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today I've gotta clean birdie's water dish and feed them....Give sister's cat a play session.....and try to get out for a walk in this blazing heat (?) Not sure about the walk in the heat but I'd like to get out for a bit at least .....Leave it till it's a bit cooler I think 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Today I've gotta clean birdie's water dish and feed them....Give sister's cat a play session.....and try to get out for a walk in this blazing heat (?) Not sure about the walk in the heat but I'd like to get out for a bit at least .....Leave it till it's a bit cooler I think 🤔

I didn't do any of that Lol. I ended up doing a yoga session, watching a bit of TV, going to the woods for a bit to get some shade and helping out with the cat (no play session). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

I didn't do any of that Lol. I ended up doing a yoga session, watching a bit of TV, going to the woods for a bit to get some shade and helping out with the cat (no play session). 

Hope you can get some sleep at those temperature

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today I kept busy doing small things that were good for me and needed doing, yet still I cannot create that sense of purpose we require to lift ourselves up. I switch back to thinking about tomorrow too much, anybody have good suggestions as to how to stay present…? A book? Film, youtube or whatever it may be…..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

Today I kept busy doing small things that were good for me and needed doing, yet still I cannot create that sense of purpose we require to lift ourselves up. I switch back to thinking about tomorrow too much, anybody have good suggestions as to how to stay present…? A book? Film, youtube or whatever it may be…..

The only thing that keeps me present and is strong enough to keep away yesterday and tomorrow is when I have a crush on someone.  If I'm in love with someone everything else is gone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...