Cleaned bathroom sink

Did all dishes

Cleaned bottom of fridge inside

Scrubbed kitchen sink

Took stuff to charity

Viisited 2 supermarkets

Went for a drive 

Tidied up 🤔

If I didn't know myself better I'd say I was manic. But I know it's a hormonal thing.... Hopefully tomorrow will be more restful. I literally haven't stopped all day. If this is what normal people do every day then I don't know how they manage it. Surely they must be secretly exhausted? 🤔

Edited by Nightjar

Cleaned 2 litter boxes 💩🐈

Went to buy my own birthday cake 🎂

Went to do my daily returns for two items ☺

Bought more junk food 🛒

Watch tv and eat all day 🛋

Watch more tv 📺

Edited by watalife

Went for a walk with somebody. Bit exhausted... I haven't actually talked like that for years. Last time may have been in the military.

I've missed conversations SO MUCH.

14 hours ago, watalife said:

Thank you. I'm glad it's over, now I have something to look forward to next year. Another one. 🙉😅

I understand that feeling of glad its over!  Still now it is over we can wish you happy belated birthday wushes, cuddle, cake and maybe a smile

I sprayed the weeds in my driveway and went down to the mailbox.  Coming back it was good there were trees to hold onto.  I honestly don't have any idea when or even if I'm going to start feeling better.  I'm in very bad shape right now.  I've lost every bit of hope I've gained along my journey.  I'm just wittled down to nothing.

4 hours ago, APFSDS said:

Post office, doctor's call and depression rehab plan meeting. Then I went for a long bike ride around town. Sunny, warm and quite nice!

Sounds like a half reasonable day to me., three positive things achieved. Do the depression rehab meetings work for you, I want to gain access to something like that but I either do it French or travel close to 150 mikes round trip for an English one. Snow for-us tonight and cold winds. So pleased for you that you were out on your bike in the warm

34 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I sprayed the weeds in my driveway and went down to the mailbox.  Coming back it was good there were trees to hold onto.  I honestly don't have any idea when or even if I'm going to start feeling better.  I'm in very bad shape right now.  I've lost every bit of hope I've gained along my journey.  I'm just wittled down to nothing.

What colour did you spray the  weeds😁

keep battling, this is a really hard spring on most of us, we need some energy from somewhere 

Stayed in bed till 3 and then went to my favorite stores and bought everything I needed for the moment in case I can't get to the store again. I have alot of stuff to do but I can't get it done fast. I will just keep going slow so I don't use up all my energy for the hard work which is my job. 

Edited by watalife
Sad pitiful post number #6741

Fought through a migraine episode and managed to get a decent amount of work done today.  Think I will check in on the game tonight and try and get my mind off of the accumlating snow we are supposed to get.

3 hours ago, watalife said:

Stayed in bed till 3 and then went to my favorite stores and bought everything I needed for the moment in case I can't get to the store again. I have alot of stuff to do but I can't get it done fast. I will just keep going slow so I don't use up all my energy for the hard work which is my job. 

Which is your favourite store?

2 hours ago, monicott17 said:

Fought through a migraine episode and managed to get a decent amount of work done today.  Think I will check in on the game tonight and try and get my mind off of the accumlating snow we are supposed to get.

Migraines suck, Before I was on anti depressants, anti anxiety, anti physchotic, anti everything I would get one if I was unlucky, usually because I hadn’t drunk enough water..... now with all the medications and the amount I have to drink to down them all, no migraines. I had to sleep and drink flat cola to recover. We get snow tonight too, I’m guessing you are mot in Florida! Hockey?

54 minutes ago, Extremebeginner said:

Which is your favourite store?

Ross and walmart where everything cost less! 😁 krogers is good too!

Edited by watalife

6 hours ago, Extremebeginner said:

Sounds like a half reasonable day to me., three positive things achieved. Do the depression rehab meetings work for you, I want to gain access to something like that but I either do it French or travel close to 150 mikes round trip for an English one. Snow for-us tonight and cold winds. So pleased for you that you were out on your bike in the warm

🙂 well, I only just started - planning phase is done. It's a kinda new thing, and it's a bit difficult as the group sessions won't be as frequent due to "you know what thesedays".

Support group followed by therapy appointment. I unloaded loudly. A ton my emotional crap and for once without tone-policing myself. Then I talked with friends. 

On 4/20/2021 at 10:59 PM, APFSDS said:

🙂 well, I only just started - planning phase is done. It's a kinda new thing, and it's a bit difficult as the group sessions won't be as frequent due to "you know what thesedays".

Hope it helps you

On 4/17/2021 at 6:13 PM, watalife said:

Cleaned 2 litter boxes 💩🐈

Went to buy my own birthday cake 🎂

Went to do my daily returns for two items ☺

Bought more junk food 🛒

Watch tv and eat all day 🛋

Watch more tv 📺

Wow, please share that motivation with us