All dishes

Mini lion play time

Walk to garage/supermarket for scooby snacks

Clean muddy boots

40/60/180 mins of yoga

Throw out old food 

Edited by Nightjar

11 hours ago, sober4life said:

I bought a picture of a smiling cow for the wall because walking season starts on Tuesday.🤠

Yep, we are really getting there now aren't we? I'm starting to feel better 👍 I feel like getting out more, motivation levels are going up. It's directly related to the sunlight 👍👍👍

I'm gonna quickly get ready in a min. 

Then drive to supermarket and stock up a bit.... 

Then, on into town to get make up 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 I hope they have what I need. I've got to do a zoom meeting for the move so I need it. Which reminds me, does anyone have any tips for conducting a zoom meeting from my mobile? 

I can't use my laptop coz I don't have wifi 🤔

That's my other job today, to set up zoom and try to use it. 

Edited by Nightjar

33 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Yep, we are really getting there now aren't we? I'm starting to feel better 👍 I feel like getting out more, motivation levels are going up. It's directly related to the sunlight 👍👍👍

Today is the turning point day here.  There's a foot of snow outside right now but every day from here on out is above freezing so spring is pretty much here.  I even see a day above 50 degrees in the forecast.

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

@NightjarI've never used zoom.  Every time someone says I need to have a zoom meeting I use the we don't have internet out in the middle of nowhere excuse.  That's what I would do.  If you don't have it say why can't we just talk on the phone?

I should be able to use it on my phone. Even though I'd rather not, I'm up for it and I think it's a key part of the sale process because of covid and hard to avoid. Just wondered if anyone had experience of using it on their smartphone 🤔

Edited by Nightjar

Washed a couple dishes. 

Played with mini lion. 

Sorted through large file of old papers and threw away what was no longer needed. 

Read through latest buying/selling mail. 

Called bank to order statement for lawyer. 

Put a load of washing on and hung out. Pre-treated for stains first 😇

Am now trying to defrag my brain and relax. Have the spaced out thing going on.. Going to try to watch a film. 

I got retail therapy today.  I talked to everyone I met in a growly voice moving my finger when I talked every time like the kid from The Shining.  I even called everyone Mrs Torrance.  It kind of shows how much I care at this point.

Time with my  kids,son's birthday turning 18 today.He is my oldest and his birthday wish was seeing me happy for the first time and he loves me as his dad still.Made me tear up a little bit telling him thank you.Have a daughter too whom did turn 16 last month that told she loves me as her dad still now happy as a woman now.

I am trying to control my anxiety and depression today got into trouble at work yesterday over something so stupid that I got overexcited and ran my mouth and got into trouble and I am beating myself up I hope my boss has dropped it for good and don't let anybody else know but he has a big mouth also he said he had to talk to me so I don't get into bigger trouble

Started yesterday to fix a leak my trailer has had since I bought it 2 years ago.  It was intermittent, small, at the joining of the hot water line and the faucet connection beneath the sink.  Maybe tighten a small clamp on the line.  I finished today,  I think after 7 hours, including trips to find things I pushed too far.  It's fixed now, and I'm sore all over.  

You don't want to call a plumber to tighten a plastic nut connecting hose to faucet.  I'll bet a lot of Americans have learned to be more handy around the house during the Covidian. 

Bulgakov

I have to cut down a tree today as soon as the rain stops.  Like plumbing cutting trees is a great skill to have that you don't tell anyone about in real life or everyone I know will suddenly remember my phone number.

Watched some TV in the am

Put a load of washing on and hung out to dry

Mini lion play time

Showered 

Drove to supermarket no 1.. 

Then pet superstore for lion food.. 

Then dropped off recycling at supermarket no 2 and got some petrol. 

Came home, made some pasta and fed mini lion. 

Did another load of washing... 

Going to hang that out, clean the litter box and then get ready for bed after this cuppa.... 

Forms tomorrow 🤔