What Did You Do Today? #3

6 hours ago, watalife said:

Woke up later than expected but still managed to get alot done on my crazy project. Only 2 more things left to do. Also went to the store while it was snowing out. ⛄🌧🌫

It's driving me crazy I want to hear about this project.  I might go out today too.  The young me would be happy having a subaru.  The old me says oh no I can't cancel plans now.  Everyone expects me to be able to make it with this damn car!🤣

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to rest today to get over my lingering headache so I did up to a point. Watched a lot of stuff about minimalism on you tube and had a love in with mini lion 👍

Then had a long hot shower this evening and felt exhausted afterwards - honestly I feel like a complete invalid sometimes. 

After that I had to get moving to put bins out and perform litter box duties. Still feeling really tired I sat down again after that..

Then, I actually got a bit energised... Mini lion wanted to play so I had to move around the room simulating a mouse/bird with a wand toy to get mini moving for 40 minutes 😬 She makes me laugh so I guess that did the trick with the energising. 

It gave me energy to hang out a load of washing and tidy up a bit and I felt seriously grateful for that because it made things feel organised again. 

And now I'm winding down for bed. 

It was a slow day but I guess the moral of the story for me is that the small things can make a big difference 🤔 mini lion's and mini tidying sessions make for big improvements in a gal's wellbeing. 

Edited by Nightjar

Stayed in bed till 1pm when my package finally arrived. Then ate a mushy breakfast and left for my 2 stores adventure. Came back for a play session and then it was time to cook my meal of the week. Now it's 7 and I'm already back in bed. But I'm ailing in 2 areas so that's okay. 😵🤕😴

I made my own curtain for the one window of the house that doesn't have a curtain out of material I had at the house and it doesn't look bad if I'm looking at it clear in here on the couch 20 feet away.  I could afford a new curtain but I'm way too bizarre for that.

Miss NJ, you crack me up. I tried it. Couldn't do all day. Did spending the morning watching Netflix. Then spent a couple of hours this afternoon working on a jigsaw puzzle. Got bored with sitting around and did some odds and ends. Went shopping tonight for a little bit. No exercise, no stretching, didn't get my steps. Now I'm going to watch football for a while then bed. A real relax day.

10 hours ago, In2deep4me said:

Did spending the morning watching Netflix

🤔

Then spent a couple of hours this afternoon working on a jigsaw puzzle.

🤔

Now I'm going to watch football for a while then bed.

🤔

Nailed it 😁👏👌

Did some shopping.... Went to two supermarkets and got some heavy stuff in the boot. Mainly cat supplies and some scraps for mama lion to eat 😂

Man, mini lion broke my favourite one of a kind and never-to-be-replaced sculpture of a tree from Greece the other day 😬  And she is ruining my £100 quid lamp by rubbing her little fishy chops all over the cream shade 😂 but I can't tell her off I'm all like 'oh, stop it' kiss kiss 😘😂😬

Jesus, if I was ever materialistic, I sure as hell ain't now 😳 It's not possible :cat_jumps:boing boing boing 😬

Other stuff I did... Wrote out Xmas cards, played with naughty lion and had a cuppa with a narcissist... 

I'm heading back to shop... Forgot to get bread 🏪🔙🍞

And need to get chocolate 🍫😉😁

Edited by Nightjar

This morning I took my mom up to the grocery store to get some Christmas candy (chocolate santas and stuff like that) for my nieces and nephew.  Also bought 4 pounds of frozen snow crab legs which we'll be having on New Year's Day (or Eve?) next week.  It was extremely crowded and nerve wracking, but now I can just stay home and relax and watch Christmas movies for the next couple of days 🎅    

9 minutes ago, AloneGuy said:

This morning I took my mom up to the grocery store to get some Christmas candy (chocolate santas and stuff like that) for my nieces and nephew.  Also bought 4 pounds of frozen snow crab legs which we'll be having on New Year's Day (or Eve?) next week.  It was extremely crowded and nerve wracking, but now I can just stay home and relax and watch Christmas movies for the next couple of days 🎅    

That’s awesome and I am so glad that you took your mom out to the store. Enjoy your snow crabs and  have a Happy Holidays Season.

On 12/19/2020 at 7:33 PM, Lady Mozzer said:

Today I cleaned my Guinea pigs cage . Then went a took a shower and watched tv and took it easy today as I am not feeling to great. It`s probably due to the Rexulti withdrawals.

I hope you have a speedy recovery and get to feeling better soon my friend