Today I my Mom took me to the bank . After that we picked up lunch . We got home and we finished lunch. After that I went to sit on the sofa for a bit. Then I got the worst dizzy spell and I fainted in the hallway . Needles to say after that I mostly sat on the couch and my Mom and I  watched The Rise Of Skywalker.

I helped grandma change a lightbulb.  I "fixed" spouting with duct tape.  I tore up a rotten walkway that I needed to keep some parts from for other things and throw the rest on the burn pile.  

I've been doing a lot of work here.  I'm trying to get all of the outside work done.  It worries me what will happen when the work is finally done.  Then what will the lunatic in my head want me to do then?  Maybe have a real life for a change!:ermm:

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

Maybe have a real life for a change!:ermm:

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. It's like when I met up with someone new last autumn (a friend I'd met at a buddhist group) and I was so wound up and stressed about it afterwards I didn't sleep! I think it's babysteps for us, otherwise it's too much and we just give up. 

It's babysteps with all of it I think .... People, job, gym. We expect to be able to do it all at once again but it doesn't work like that. It will take time for us to feel comfortable again. That doesn't mean we'll never feel comfortable again. It's completely possible in my opinion.

Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey 🐒

Edited by Nightjar

So i have been looking at houses to rent once my current lease has run out (house with the Ex Mrs), honestly seems that we decided to move to the most expensive part of town. Feeling excited for the fresh start

I have all the outside work done I want to do except for burning the huge burn pile out there.  Every time I go near that I hear chirps.  I thought it was birds but it's actually a bunch of chipmunks living in there so I'm going to leave their home alone for the winter.

Today I'm doing some minor carpentry work inside.  Have you ever done that someone will say.  Well I've talked to a carpenter ant before I'm sure so things will probably work out.:unsure:

1 hour ago, watalife said:

Went to three grocery stores like a maniac to complete my shopping list in one day 

It's because it's impossible to find everything in one place anymore.  Weird things go out of stock like it seems almost impossible to find toilet bowl cleaner.  I actually did the same thing today.  I went to every local store.

I actually replaced both of my toilet seats today.  I suppose after 45 years it's time for new toilet seats.🤭I would bet my life that those were the original toilet seats from the 70s.😹

I managed to implement one of my CBT tools this morning, usually i would have flown off the handle and my mood would be down for hours. Happy to report was only slightly irritated and it passed very quickly

An academic counseling meeting followed by 6 hours of school. We discussed some heavy topics in our class. My classmates and I agreed that we should do some healing work on ourselves--if we gonna go deep like this. 

I have spent the last week or so slowly cleaning out my Office Fish tank after Covid had killed it for nearly 5 months, I think another week or so it should be ready for me to restart it again

2 hours ago, Ratvan said:

I have spent the last week or so slowly cleaning out my Office Fish tank after Covid had killed it for nearly 5 months, I think another week or so it should be ready for me to restart it again

I would like to have fish here.  I like watching them.  In the past I made the mistake of putting an algae eater in the tank and those fish eat all the other fish.:sniffle1:

3 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I would like to have fish here.  I like watching them.  In the past I made the mistake of putting an algae eater in the tank and those fish eat all the other fish.:sniffle1:

Thankfully i took most of them home so i have not lost any. However i am getting very close to putting a brick through the tank at the moment. It is not playing ball

1 minute ago, Ratvan said:

Thankfully i took most of them home so i have not lost any. However i am getting very close to putting a brick through the tank at the moment. It is not playing ball

Is it normal for the algae eaters to eat the other fish or did I just get a messed up algae eater?

3 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Is it normal for the algae eaters to eat the other fish or did I just get a messed up algae eater?

I've not had fresh water in a number of years, but i do remember they're omnivores. So if they ran out or didn't like the algae they would likely go for a weak, old or injured fish. what did you keep in with them?

16 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

I've not had fresh water in a number of years, but i do remember they're omnivores. So if they ran out or didn't like the algae they would likely go for a weak, old or injured fish. what did you keep in with them?

I don't remember to be honest.  It was a small rectangle tank mom and I got at the pet store.  In the end the algae eater was probably 5 times it's original size and the last fish in the tank.😲

Had my monthly Ketamine treatment; shaking up the snow globe. Hung out with my brother. Completed school assignments, some reading. School work can feel a little hard for a few hours directly after Ket infusion, brain gets tired and fuzzy. 

So many topics in the readings assigned this week were activating for classmates, me. We went on about it at length in chat. 

Bought  domain name today: "headsaretalking.com".  I'm surprised it wasn't taken since it's a "com" and almost all of those that make any kind of sense  are taken.  There's nothing there yet of course.  I'm always responding to the politicians and talking heads on tv; not political responses exactly, no team sports for me.  Not sure what exactly I'll do. 

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov