Washed the dishes and gave the kitchen a really good cleaning. Oh yes and my Baby Yoda plush doll arrived today and yes I am a Star Wars nerd lol ! Now I`m just sitting at the table and listening to The Smiths. 

21 minutes ago, Tymothi said:

Practiced driving a stick shift. I can sort of do it, but nobody will trust me to actually take their car out....

That's me I can sort of do it so let's just say we can do it.  Just don't tell them anything about it.

54 minutes ago, hocico said:

Awh I hope you got a good nights rest sweetie to recover from all the doing :hugs:

I did, thankyou. I slept 10 hours straight! 😆

I fell down the stairs, broke my collarbone and dislocated my shoulder. Good news was I was only at the hospital for an hour and a half. Including X rays and an allergic reaction to morphine

28 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

I fell down the stairs, broke my collarbone and dislocated my shoulder. Good news was I was only at the hospital for an hour and a half. Including X rays and an allergic reaction to morphine

I was reading about it.  It sounds like a nightmare.  You might have to have a wear a sling for 6 weeks.  I've had broken ribs before.  It seems to me to be another bone that would be very hard to heal correctly.:sniffle1:I'm very glad you're ok though.  Falling down stairs could have had a much worse outcome.  It's scary we go through life and never see these things coming.🥺

45 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I was reading about it.  It sounds like a nightmare.  You might have to have a wear a sling for 6 weeks.  I've had broken ribs before.  It seems to me to be another bone that would be very hard to heal correctly.:sniffle1:I'm very glad you're ok though.  Falling down stairs could have had a much worse outcome.  It's scary we go through life and never see these things coming.🥺

Yeah 6-8 weeks, at least I'm working from home so I won't miss out on pay. I managed to get my shoulder back in myself. But might require surgery on it later depends on how the rotator cuff heals. The morphine allergy was the scariest. In seconds my vision tunnelled and my ears went muffled. My heart rate jumped from 52BPM to nearly 100 and yeah got a free adrenaline shot so that was fun

Modded my Wii so I could play some older gen games. Was really relaxing to clean up the controllers/system and to just delve into a project for a number of hours 

Got lunch with my bestie, we sat on a park bench and ate it. Shocking to think how he is one of only 5 people I've in-person visited with in how many weeks? It was a nice sunny afternoon. 

I worked from home, had a few good conversations with people had a few tough ones, people talking haltingly through tears. I completed another newsletter email. 

Been taking it easy while still working, it has given me the time to think and reflect on things which is nice. I am still worried a lot about how angry I get in arguments. I know that everybody argues but these rows are getting crazy now. Honestly I say some truly horrific and hurtful things and all I can think is that i have turned into my father or step dad and I really hate that. They are both men that I wouldn't wish children to be around, to see myself turning into them is horrible 

I got to go for a COVID test! I have a procedure on Wednesday and they want any patient tested before hand. Was interesting. Done in the hospital parking lot in a drive through tent. Very sterile, lots of staff on hand, polite, professional, and well protected. The test is a bit painful with the swab put way up your nose. Made my eye water and startled me. They said that's typical. Pain was mild burning and lasted maybe 15 minutes tops. I was fine by the time I got home. I'll get the result tomorrow morning sometime and that will determine if we go or no go on the procedure. 

In case you're wondering. No I'm not sick or have any symptoms of this nasty thing. It's a requirement before I go in.

Received my monthly Ketamine treatment. Ate lunch outdoors with my bestie. Made an e-card for my sister in law. Attended support group. Watched TV. 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, In2deep4me said:

I got to go for a COVID test!

And the result was negative so I get to go in for my procedure tomorrow afternoon. 

So I've drank about a gallon of water and chicken broth. Then another gallon of PEG, prep stuff. Such fun.

Edited by In2deep4me

Work was rigorous. There was little downtime and help seekers were impatient to dive into their stories.

In the middle of my shift, I took a meal break to join a Zoom meeting with the leadership of my support group. In any volunteer group structure there are folks who kinda disappear for various reasons. And yet when decisions get made without them, there are... feelings, the particulars of which I don't need to revisit. Just turned 3am and I'm still winding down from day of emotional labor that ended at 11pm.